Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 17 - Gumbies FFC vs Las Vegas Bears at The House Of Gumby

Nickelback give me too much of a Christian rock vibe but I also thinks Kings of Leon are riding entirely on their singer with the music behind it absolutely vanilla.
I hate the early Kings of Leon stuff. I like there later stuff (sex on fire) . I'm the reverse of the real fans, when they went commercial I jumped on board.

I'll kick his arse tomorrow as punishment.
Is this the SFA or The Voice FFS.
Now you'll be running it through your mind all night, going over the plan and what you'll do.

.... but he isn't predictable. You're going to walk down the path prepared and fall into a thorn bush of your own making.

I hate the early Kings of Leon stuff. I like there later stuff (sex on fire) . I'm the reverse of the real fans, when they went commercial I jumped on board.
I think they could have been something special if they had a better musical direction, I don't think Freddy Mercury would have been big without the rest of the band and he retreated into the back to let them take some musical center stage plenty.

I don't see that in Kings of Leon, they heavily lean on their vocalist to carry their tunes.

Now you'll be running it through your mind all night, going over the plan and what you'll do.

.... but he isn't predictable. You're going to walk down the path prepared and fall into a thorn bush of your own making.
Or I'll be where I always am on Qooty Sunday. In the bar hiding from Coach Walken.

Ok Boomer

Cancelled
A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life
Jul 27, 2015
South West
AFL Club
West Coast
I didn’t have Nickelback in the absolutely awful category until they basically became a meme. The lyrics of an average Nickelback song should be a crime against humanity or something.

Morning all. This game will be posted from 4.30pm, as will the other 5 games. There will be a live ladder update at the end of every quarter, so you can track your team's position at each break. Good luck.

Cheers Phil, tell us a joke you campaignery...

Cheers Phil, tell us a joke you campaignery...
My boss told me that there are no problems - only opportunities.

I told him, "That's great. Well I have a serious drinking opportunity."

1590270712100.gif

Manhattan is my favourite KoL song :)
Even if it isn’t quite Matchday material :p

What did Cap and Lemon Boi ever do to you ?

They both have their Rising Star nods already. One week left and we want everyone to come to be party.

GWS Goose is in an avatar bet with myself and some of the other rookies.

One week left and we want everyone to come to be party.
As I’m on my team’s selection panel, I’ll happily begrudge @gwsgoose a head to head win for the greater good (assuring beez of the spoon by giving us the overall win)

And before someone cries match fixing - it’s the Vegas way

As I’m on my team’s selection panel, I’ll happily begrudge @gwsgoose a head to head win for the greater good (assuring beez of the spoon by giving us the overall win)

And before someone cries match fixing - it’s the Vegas way

I’ve been informed that if we lose, we’re likely to play you in finals. That will be a fun week.

Back