Official Match Thread Season 29 | Round 3 | Dragons FFC v Mount Buller Demons @ Ljp86's Lair (MOTR)

Aug 17, 2009
On a boat
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Southampton F.C.
You are a tough judge there manangatang , I give it a B +
Wow - you’re far too kind. The ‘basement’ line of banter is widely known to be at best hypocritical and at worst nuffie-like.

Don’t even get me started on the fact that most houses in Australia don’t have basements.

Factual basis - F
Creativity - F
Aggro - C
Uniqueness - F

It’s just no good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maylandsman

🏆🏆🐯EAT ‘EM ALIVE🐯🏆🏆
Suspended
Oct 22, 2017
By the Seaside
AFL Club
Richmond
Genuinely no idea where you’ve learnt this line of banter but it’s not even approaching C-grade. Try harder.
Fascinating. Never knew I was attending a lecture. In other news demons arise from their basements like Michael Buble come Christmas time. Grumpy af.

Maylandsman

🏆🏆🐯EAT ‘EM ALIVE🐯🏆🏆
Suspended
Oct 22, 2017
By the Seaside
AFL Club
Richmond
Wow - you’re far too kind. The ‘basement’ line of banter is widely known to be at best hypocritical and at worst nuffie-like.

Don’t even get me started on the fact that most houses in Australia don’t have basements.

Factual basis - F
Creativity - F
Aggro - C
Uniqueness - F

It’s just no good.
Got a rise from your good self. Tick. Slot that in the a grade department.

sausageroll

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 22, 2006
MH370
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gawler, Roopena, Woodville, GCFC

Factual basis - F
Creativity - F
Aggro - C
Uniqueness - F

It’s just no good.
Some people don't care about most of that criteria. A "C" for aggro is considered a pass, desite the obvious failure in all other areas.

Some would even conssider a maximum grade being a "C" in Aggro would be a "B+" overall. Just gotta hope those people never find their way into leadership positions. We don't need their kind mentoring rookies ;)

AceAndy

Premium Platinum
Jun 18, 2013
In the capital
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Newcastle United, Dragons FFC

Factual basis - F
Creativity - F
Aggro - C
Uniqueness - F

It’s just no good.
Out of interest , how would you rate the Demons bantering this week ?

Maylandsman

🏆🏆🐯EAT ‘EM ALIVE🐯🏆🏆
Suspended
Oct 22, 2017
By the Seaside
AFL Club
Richmond
Some people don't care about most of that criteria. A "C" for aggro is considered a pass, desite the obvious failure in all other areas.

Some would even conssider a maximum grade being a "C" in Aggro would be a "B+" overall. Just gotta hope those people never find their way into leadership positions. We don't need their kind mentoring rookies ;)
Seems to have started a party, I like it.

Aug 17, 2009
On a boat
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Southampton F.C.
Fascinating. Never knew I was attending a lecture. In other news demons arise from their basements like Michael Buble come Christmas time. Grumpy af.
Why is Michael Buble grumpy at Christmas time?
Got a rise from your good self. Tick. Slot that in the a grade department.
Lol - you haven’t seen anything yet.
Out of interest , how would you rate the Demons bantering this week ?
A passive ‘no u’? Expected better from you Ace.
Seems to have started a party, I like it.
Your parties must be amazing!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aug 17, 2009
On a boat
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Southampton F.C.

sausageroll

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 22, 2006
MH370
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gawler, Roopena, Woodville, GCFC
Today’s the day to roll sausage. The vampire’s life is for suckers.
I'm in the basement. I can't roll up.

If I roll, I'm just going to end up rolling down to the lower basement levels and I don't want to go down there. It smells funny. That's where I've got Pie 4 Life locked up.

Top Bottom