Official Match Thread Season 29 | Round 3 | Dragons FFC v Mount Buller Demons @ Ljp86's Lair (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

He barely responds to a tag, fancy thinking that lazy Emu will make the effort to follow and respond.

Hey sante you’re wanted over here birdbrain

The way the SFA is going lately he’ll get nominated for HoF by the egg white eating hipster brunchers.

What a ******* joke this league is.

Wake up specials.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
The way the SFA is going lately he’ll get nominated for HoF by the egg white eating hipster brunchers.

What a ******* joke this league is.

Wake up specials.
Are you calling an imaginary football league with adult participants indulging in faux banter and awaiting a random sim results program that would have appeared clunky in 1998 A JOKE!!!??!

Mar 25, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Dragons FFC
Are you calling an imaginary football league with adult participants indulging in faux banter and awaiting a random sim results program that would have appeared clunky in 1998 A JOKE!!!??!
If we lose, then yes it is a joke.

If we win, then it is the most accurate system out there, and should be used by the government as a way of bringing about world peace.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
You can laugh but I fully intend to haunt you without mercy
It was a sincere comment ? .....but all these things can go wrong in an instant ...that doesn't mean I don't wish hope you make a speedy recovery

It was a sincere comment ? .....but all these things can go wrong in an instant ...that doesn't mean I don't wish hope you make a speedy recovery
Oi Aqua Boy are you playing this week ? Or have you been suspended again ?

Aug 22, 2006
MH370
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Woodville, GCFC, Roopena
If we lose, then yes it is a joke.

If we win, then it is the most accurate system out there, and should be used by the government as a way of bringing about world peace.
AN7lyP.gif

You dont get coronavirus from drinking Corona. I'll see to it that Dragon Island has lots of kegs of Corona on Sunday just to be safe.

You dont get coronavirus from drinking Corona. I'll see to it that Dragon Island has lots of kegs of Corona on Sunday just to be safe.
That is what i call a quality plan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I did not question the almighty sim, but the system in which it run.

1998 was a great year.

EAD mate.

Is that firey enough?

I did not question the almighty sim, but the system in which it run.

1998 was a great year.

EAD mate.

Is that firey enough?
Wooo

fumbler does have his moments ....some say, he's a curious fella ....prone to periods of sanity ....all unconfirmed of course
Yeah have seen those moments this week, but will keep it on the down low ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back