Official Match Thread Season 29 | Round 3 | Dragons FFC v Mount Buller Demons @ Ljp86's Lair (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

You are a tough judge there manangatang , I give it a B +
Wow - you’re far too kind. The ‘basement’ line of banter is widely known to be at best hypocritical and at worst nuffie-like.

Don’t even get me started on the fact that most houses in Australia don’t have basements.

Factual basis - F
Creativity - F
Aggro - C
Uniqueness - F

It’s just no good.

Wow - you’re far too kind. The ‘basement’ line of banter is widely known to be at best hypocritical and at worst nuffie-like.

Don’t even get me started on the fact that most houses in Australia don’t have basements.

Factual basis - F
Creativity - F
Aggro - C
Uniqueness - F

It’s just no good.
Got a rise from your good self. Tick. Slot that in the a grade department.

Factual basis - F
Creativity - F
Aggro - C
Uniqueness - F

It’s just no good.
Some people don't care about most of that criteria. A "C" for aggro is considered a pass, desite the obvious failure in all other areas.

Some would even conssider a maximum grade being a "C" in Aggro would be a "B+" overall. Just gotta hope those people never find their way into leadership positions. We don't need their kind mentoring rookies ;)

Factual basis - F
Creativity - F
Aggro - C
Uniqueness - F

It’s just no good.
Out of interest , how would you rate the Demons bantering this week ?

Some people don't care about most of that criteria. A "C" for aggro is considered a pass, desite the obvious failure in all other areas.

Some would even conssider a maximum grade being a "C" in Aggro would be a "B+" overall. Just gotta hope those people never find their way into leadership positions. We don't need their kind mentoring rookies ;)
Seems to have started a party, I like it.

Fascinating. Never knew I was attending a lecture. In other news demons arise from their basements like Michael Buble come Christmas time. Grumpy af.
Why is Michael Buble grumpy at Christmas time?
Got a rise from your good self. Tick. Slot that in the a grade department.
Lol - you haven’t seen anything yet.
Out of interest , how would you rate the Demons bantering this week ?
A passive ‘no u’? Expected better from you Ace.
Your parties must be amazing!

Our definitions of "party" appear to be significantly different

For me, just getting out of the basement is like going to a party. I haven't ventured that far yet :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Today’s the day to roll sausage. The vampire’s life is for suckers.
I'm in the basement. I can't roll up.

If I roll, I'm just going to end up rolling down to the lower basement levels and I don't want to go down there. It smells funny. That's where I've got Pie 4 Life locked up.

Game day! Yay!
We're gonna steam roll the Demons just like in the Grand Final last season. Woot!

Can't believe your still partying from the GF win, you say some really crazy things mate

Game day! Yay!
We're gonna steam roll the Demons just like in the Grand Final last season. Woot!

The honeymoon is over. You guys are going down.

giphy.gif

The honeymoon is over. You guys are going down.

giphy.gif
Was nice that SFA gave away a premiership as charity to help the Dragons get on their feet as a club and to set up Ace on a recruiting drive

Are you serious? Nobody actually enjoys K-Pop music. Do they?

Some of their music video clips, however...

You don't actually watch these for the music, do you?

They are all on my spotify playlist

Remove this Banner Ad

Back