Official Match Thread Season 29 | Round 3 | East Side Hawks v Las Vegas Bears @ The Eyrie

Jun 18, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
FnjNtOp.png

The fourth-placed Hawks host the eighth-placed Bears at The Eyrie with both teams looking for win number two, each having split their first two games of the season. The Hawks took care of business last week beating Roys FFC away from home by 56 points on the back of nine goals by spearhead NaturalDisaster. Meanwhile, the Bears will be looking to bounce back after a 64-point defeat by Dragons FFC in the hilly-Pie 4 Life Cup at Stadium in the Sky.

These two teams enter the match as the top two marking teams in the competition through the first two rounds but the Hawks have the advantage in all other statistical categories, leading the league in points scored, disposals and EXIE points. Individually, NaturalDisaster leads the Fred Medal race with 12 goals. Bears rookie, Cap, leads the league in marks and is top five in the league for kicks, disposals and Dream Team points.

Tale of the Tape

Code:
    ESH                   LVB
     4       Ladder        8
    1-1      Record       1-1
    119         %         89
     1       Points        8
     1      Disposals      4
     1        Marks        2
     2       Tackles       6
     1        Exie         4
(League ranks)

Last Five Meetings

Rich (BB code):
S28  R01  Las Vegas Bears         21.9 (135)   defeated  East Side Hawks         17.5 (117)
S27  R16  Las Vegas Bears         21.14 (140)  defeated  East Side Hawks         15.10 (100)
S27  R02  East Side Hawks         18.6 (114)   defeated  Las Vegas Bears         8.14 (62)
S26  R15  Las Vegas Bears         16.10 (106)  defeated  East Side Hawks         13.9 (87)
S26  R04  East Side Hawks         18.16 (124)  defeated  Las Vegas Bears         15.5 (95)

Five x Five

Code:
Disposals                                    Goals                                        Marks                                        Tackles                                      Exie
55   Cap                     LVB             12   NaturalDisaster         ESH             18   Cap                     LVB             13   Ok Boomer               LVB             250  Cap                     LVB
54   Biggie                  ESH             10   tgrs                    LVB             17   Milera2Betts            ESH             12   MWPP                    LVB             223  Biggie                  ESH
49   Drunkgoliath            ESH             6    Tommycash               LVB             15   jusjoshin               ESH             11   Drunken Wookie          ESH             218  SM                      ESH
48   Agent93                 ESH             5    larrikin                ESH             12   Its Manbearpig          LVB             9    Biggie                  ESH             209  jusjoshin               ESH
48   jusjoshin               ESH             4    Golumless               ESH             11   Art Vandelay_           LVB             9    Loonerty                ESH             209  Ok Boomer               LVB

CAPTAINS - PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR TEAMSHEETS BY 11:59PM THURSDAY AEDST

Aug 27, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Arsenal
Hello Hawks, looking forward to this one

let's get this out of the way...Agent93 owes everything to me, it was my inactivity in the stats posting that forced him into accepting added responsibility and look where you are now

NaturalDisaster , long time no talk pal. Are you also playing FF this season?

Has Loonerty 's nice guy shtick carried into week 3? Will BRAB post at all? This is the year of Lemon Boi . Only 2 of these things are questions.

Sep 10, 2010
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Toronto Maple Leafs
let's get this out of the way...@Agent93 owes everything to me, it was my inactivity in the stats posting that forced him into accepting added responsibility and look where you are now
To be more correct, it was more Loons and TFW undermining JWS. Looking forward to BRAB murdering you on the field with facts and logic this week, vowelless one.

It's my thread. You fu** off.

You are a coward. This is why I left.

I wanted negative points at the gumbies last year and you bailed on me. Nothing is forgiven.

Aug 27, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Arsenal
To be more correct, it was more Loons and TFW undermining JWS. Looking forward to BRAB murdering you on the field with facts and logic this week, vowelless one.

I hope you plan on bringing up Ant Bear incessantly this week otherwise I'm looking forward to not being murdered in the least interesting way imaginable.

JoshWoodenSpoon was a Hawk?

Evening.
Shut up tgrs
How are we all?

Ooft. Step outside the three or four active posters and we're already into inactive bottom feeders. Mr Eagle died for this.

Sep 10, 2010
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Toronto Maple Leafs
Ooft. Step outside the three or four active posters and we're already into inactive bottom feeders.
Good to see your acceptance as the crud that lives down there.

@JoshWoodenSpoon was a Hawk?
No, but I was nearly a Bear.

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
Hello Hawks, looking forward to this one

let's get this out of the way...Agent93 owes everything to me, it was my inactivity in the stats posting that forced him into accepting added responsibility and look where you are now

NaturalDisaster , long time no talk pal. Are you also playing FF this season?

Has Loonerty 's nice guy shtick carried into week 3? Will BRAB post at all? This is the year of Lemon Boi . Only 2 of these things are questions.

Hello tgrs,

Yes, I am full forward this season.

I'm also the leading goal kicker.

How about your (not so) good self?

You are a coward. This is why I left.

I wanted negative points at the gumbies last year and you bailed on me. Nothing is forgiven.
He also ruined our midnight standoff.

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
Hi ND,

Yes, once again it seems you are following in my footsteps.

You were no doubt inspired by the masterful performance of the star FF for VicM.

I’m afraid you’re getting a bit ahead of yourself here. If I wanted to follow in your footsteps, I would have retired after one Season with the hawks, came back 6 seasons later and go around demanding leadership positions.

Back