Official Match Thread Season 29 | Round 3 | Gold City Royals v Baghdad Bombers @ The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 18, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
3qhonSu.png

The winless Royals return home looking to kick off their season as they host the Baghdad Bombers at The Golden Throne. The Royals sit second last on the ladder after being defeated by the Sin City Swamprats by 35 points. The Bombers will be full of confidence having accounted for the bottom-placed Furies by 64 points on the back of six goals to rookie full forward, Santoz. Despite the Bombers ranking fourth in scoring, both teams have struggled to find the qooty ranking in the bottom three in all other statistical categories through the first two rounds. The Bombers will be looking to players like Riviat (#1 hitouts) and cadsky (top five for tackles) to lead the way.​

Tale of the Tape

Code:
    GCR                   BOM
    11       Ladder        5
    0-2      Record       1-1
    67          %         113
    11       Points        4
    12      Disposals     10
    12        Marks       10
    12       Tackles      11
    11        Exie        10
(League ranks)

Last Five Meetings

Rich (BB code):
S28  R12  Baghdad Bombers         17.8 (110)   defeated  Gold City Royals        14.9 (93)
S27  R11  Gold City Royals        17.13 (115)  defeated  Baghdad Bombers         12.11 (83)
S26  R12  Baghdad Bombers         17.8 (110)   defeated  Gold City Royals        14.9 (93)
S26  R01  Gold City Royals        11.7 (73)    defeated  Baghdad Bombers         2.4 (16)
S25  R11  Baghdad Bombers         14.8 (92)    defeated  Gold City Royals        11.6 (72)

Five x Five

Code:
GCR v BOM
Disposals                                    Goals                                        Marks                                        Tackles                                      Exie
44   Norma Lee Ava           BOM             9    Santoz                  BOM             13   WFL                     BOM             14   cadsky                  BOM             202  Norma Lee Ava           BOM
41   Riviat                  BOM             7    The Filth Wizard        GCR             12   spookism                GCR             12   CakeEater               GCR             191  cadksy                  BOM
40   Marlowe                 GCR             5    miggs                   GCR             11   Antonio BlueVein        BOM             12   Norma Lee Ava           BOM             190  spookism                GCR
38   spookism                GCR             4    CALL ME SNAKE           BOM             10   Marlowe                 GCR             7    Riviat                  BOM             184  Riviat                  BOM
37   Antonio BlueVein        BOM             4    cammo6556               BOM             9    Kapow!!!                GCR             6    Cesoir                  GCR             183  Antonio BlueVein        BOM

CAPTAINS - PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR TEAMSHEETS BY 11:59PM THURSDAY AEDST

Checks notes.

Yup, can't see anything that's going to derail this thread. Should be an amazing week of clever and witty banter.

Go team.

Well we're back home, against a team that's juuust doing better than us having belted the team doing worse than us.

I don't mind the Bombers. Don't get into a music argument with WaynesWorld19.

04137562. Marlowe
007. GreyCrow (LG)
1. Smartys Power
2. Paddles_
3. Kapow!!!
5. ShaunDuggan
6. HawkPatrol
7. Cesoir
8. Easty
12. Ulahoopski
13. Noobz0r (LG)
17. boondy
18. spookism
22. Kennedy Parker (VC)
23. The Filth Wizard (C)
23.5 MrPremiership
30. grumbleguts
31. Blacky (LG)
42. brahj
50. NTRabbit
51. CakeEater (LG)
69. miggs
97. Dennis Confetti
316. Dirty Bird

Well we're back home, against a team that's juuust doing better than us having belted the team doing worse than us.

Ya know it's going to happen .....as long as we keep Tony Lynn 15 out ......god his music is s**t, must be, because Antonio BlueVein loves it

But late evenings Friday / Saturday it'll be on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would I sink that low GC ? .....this was genuine concern ...and you've turned it into something crass

The Royals are dirty spammers now. We're lowest common denominator.

Shouldn't you simply be trying for a win .....any win ?

You don't want the Royals to have to do a Calombaris on the club .....would you

I didn't stipulate who the win would be for.

04137562. Marlowe
007. GreyCrow (LG)
1. Smartys Power
2. Paddles_
3. Kapow!!!
5. ShaunDuggan
6. HawkPatrol
7. Cesoir
8. Easty
12. Ulahoopski
13. Noobz0r (LG)
17. boondy