Official Match Thread Season 29 | Round 3 | Gumbies FFC v Sin City Swamprats @ The House of Gumby

Tassie isn’t a country...
(nor is “Neppal”)

Once burnt , twice shy :(
(and welcome back xx )

All of the above (and you left out Bharathat timing and coffee meets bagel amongst others )

Poor philreich
Multi quoting is evil, and congratulations on becoming a dad.

Thanks to Metalcrusher and philreich and SarahSmiles for staying in touch. It was much appreciated.

Just a warning to all of you young and horny guys out there, Sarah has a very deep voice for a chick. I’d be checking downstairs first before getting stuck in if I was you.

So how was Israel SarahSmiles ? It seems that at least you managed to get out.
Very very good. Loved it and learnt so so much about such a complex country as well as spending a month living with my good friends. An incredible once in a lifetime experience

Very very good. Loved it and learnt so so much about such a complex country as well as spending a month living with my good friends. An incredible once in a lifetime experience
Well I’m glad you enjoyed it, and am incredibly gladder that you won’t be going back. You know enough about me to understand what I think of that place.

Well I’m glad you enjoyed it, and am incredibly gladder that you won’t be going back. You know enough about me to understand what I think of that place.
I very much intend to go back one day. It's my life, it's my choice and I know what you think about it. But I have family there, I have friends there. I dislike the country and how the government works, but it's a necessity for my people (and if you don't believe this point, look at what happened in WWII where the Jews had no homeland to take them). However the failure to acknowledge the Palestinians claim to the land is disgusting and the fact a 2 state solution isn't in place is disgraceful. The government is beyond cooked over there as shown by their 3rd election in less than a year. I'm pro-two state solution. In an ideal world, both Palestine and Israel co-exist, but until people on both sides are willing to put asides their differences, that won't happen and that's the really sad reality of it.

That all illegal settlements constructed in the West Bank post 1967 should be allowed to be ransacked by Fatah then blown up by Hamas? Agreed.

Luckily for us, there is not much to steal in our change rooms. Except maybe Taylor's nickers. Feel free to blow it up if you want, we might get a brand new set of showers if we're lucky.

That all illegal settlements constructed in the West Bank post 1967 should be allowed to be ransacked by Fatah then blown up by Hamas? Agreed.

Luckily for us, there is not much to steal in our change rooms. Except maybe Taylor's nickers. Feel free to blow it up if you want, we might get a brand new set of showers if we're lucky.
Rats please halt Operation Blow Up Their Changerooms until further notice.

I admit that I hadn’t thought through the whole new set of showers thing.

FMD, we met a settler. The most racist, insane, horrible person I've ever had the misfortune of speaking to

FMD, we met a settler. The most racist, insane, horrible person I've ever had the misfortune of speaking to
You think that's bad? Try having to listen to the s**t the Bombers would spew each day.

a rollercoaster of banter, serious discussion and intelligent debate.
It's the Swamprat way. We have fun, we discuss intrersting topics, but at the end of the day, we all hang s**t on Far Kern and his deplorable defensive performances

It's really picked up since Thursday
That's the thing, there is no blueprint for a match thread so we just do whatever because why not!

Back