Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 7 - Fighting Furies vs Dragons FFC at rfctigerarmy’s hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Cheers for the week and match, Dragons FFC. Best of luck for the remainder of the season.

May we stay humble during this time of victory to avoid any bad juju in future games, Fighting Furies. Woohoo!
See you at the tribunal...Losing your teeth isn’t such a bad thing. Boyfriend will love the new style.
Was a fairly rugged encounter today. Good show Furies.

Bad luck Dragons. That slow start in the first half, particularly the second quarter cost us and just left us with too much work to do in the second half.

Knifey Spoony was our best I thought with fumbler and Maylandsman also having reasonable games in fairly tough conditions.

Time to put this one behind us and head back home for a match in front of the home fans next week. :thumbsu:

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

Last edited:

Bad luck Dragons. That slow start in the first half, particularly the second quarter cost us and just left us with too much work to do in the second half.

Time to put this one behind us and head back home for a match in front of home fans next week. :thumbsu:

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

Good luck with that

They should get reported for having a sub-par field to play on. :p
I'm pretty sure I saw someone intentionally leave the sprinklers running on Saturday night...

4 : 25.03 {C} - ChappyUK on the end of this. Wipes him nose on a Hawk's player and waltzes into goal.
4 : 25.03 {C} - Chappyuk at the bottom of the pack coughs loudly on his opponents jumper and waltzes into an open goal.
4 : 26.07 {rW} Chappyuk. Coughs on the ball. Handpasses to himself and strolls into an open goal.

4 : 26 .12 {C} - Chappyuk. Grabs the ball. Rubs it on his face and runs into an open goal.
4 : 26.18 {lW} - Chappyuk. Tackles NaturalDisaster. Licks his face then runs into an open goal

Easy win.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back