Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 7 - Gumbies FFC vs Mount Buller Demons at The House Of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

1583763873767.png

For round 7 (Magical Round), the Gumbies Gnomes are hosting the (Water) Demons

LAST TIME THEY MET- S28 R15 Gumbies FFC 13.5 (83) defeated Mount Buller Demons 12.10 (82)
The Gumbies came from behind and made the most of their chances to cause one of the upsets in the season in defeating the highly rated Demons by 1 point. haydo (28 possessions) and roo2macca (12 hitouts, 25 possessions) lead a strong group of contributors. Callums_Guns battled all day for the Demons with little support, whilst his teammate lanky_wes finished with a dubious -3 Dreamteam points from 100% gametime.

PLAYERS TO WATCH
Barrybran will bounce back from his poor performance last week with the help of inspiration from GWS Goose 's Western Sydney Success and beez 's now not so secret engagement . For the Demons, Nearly Headless Nick will dominate the Hunt whilst manangatang 's food poisoning from overindulging on stale pizza will be attended to by Demons’ “Doctor” Tarks .

PREDICTION
Demons by 7

Captains, please remember to post your team sheets in the Official Team Sheet thread by 11.59pm Thursday AEDT

Hello everyone. Does haydo , BRAB and Rodney Dangerfield still play for the Gumbies?

Looking fwd to the team sheet shenanigans later in the week (Oh the Barrybran they've done it again)

Hello everyone. Does haydo , BRAB and Rodney Dangerfield still play for the Gumbies?

Looking fwd to the team sheet shenanigans later in the week (Oh the Barrybran they've done it again)
BRAR left.
No more team sheet shenanigans we don’t need that to accumulate no points we can just do that naturally.
Basically if you guys lose this week you may as well fold.

BRAR left.
No more team sheet shenanigans we don’t need that to accumulate no points we can just do that naturally.
Basically if you guys lose this week you may as well fold.

The league looked after the Dragoons last season and gifted them a cup to keep the club going, do you feel hard done by after the 1st 6 games

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And if all else fails, post pictures of trees.

It's almost time for the Cherry Blossom Festival, pity the world will be in lock down with corona's and wont be able to appreciate it

1583785475059.png

Good morning Demons, you may remember me by hating your club guts when I was in charge of the Wonders and having epic battles with cats2rise and Van_Dyke
Good morning, don't recall you at the Wonders however you could never be hated with that avatar :hearteyes:

haydo has a feature chapter in the glorious history of the Wonders. As such, I fully expect The Gumbies will break their duck this week with a thorough trouncing of the Demons.
Were you tagged ? Oh your playing the Hawks this week and your son is here TalkingFootyNow1223

haydo has a feature chapter in the glorious history of the Wonders. As such, I fully expect The Gumbies will break their duck this week with a thorough trouncing of the Demons.
I hope to agree with you by the end of Sunday. And I fully expect to be named in the Wonders HOF soon, tell your superiors

Remove this Banner Ad

Back