Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 7 - Gumbies FFC vs Mount Buller Demons at The House Of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

What an absolute ******* joke. Outperformed by an old crumbly part timer that spent most of the day picking splinters out of his arse.

You’ve made me sad Headless
Don’t sweat it. I’m pretty dead sure he’s paid off the sim

Hey can’t blame me I wasn’t FF!

I thought for minute there when I saw the scores in the third that the sim riggers had f’ed up.
But she’s business as usual.

I didn't, indirectly blaming beez for dragging his loss streak to us but you gotta agree, we were meant to be a team, me feeding you, you kicking goals and then okey is the one that does instead.

And nah, this is a 2x2 season with us. Get a lead in the first half or keep within 6 and we'll be fine, everything else, dead in the water.

This was +4 then -7, previously it was similar where closest we got was the draw obviously, but they had more "shots on" in the end to draw it, and this was 6 more registered shots.

Until such time that we are say, 7 goals ahead at half time for example, we are losing that match this season.

Either way, well done for pulling my pants down today Proper Gander. Although the sim dragged me again all the damaged done by you was when I was matched up against you. My fitness is obviously not up to standard as I didn't follow you up forward.

Either way, well done for pulling my pants down today Proper Gander. Although the sim dragged me again all the damaged done by you was when I was matched up against you. My fitness is obviously not up to standard as I didn't follow you up forward.
It was only a matter of time before the sim dragged one of us. Probably just as well because I hadn’t gotten around to selecting a suitable avatar before I got drunk - which seems to me the obvious response to any global crisis situation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers Gumbies for a tops week. Always great playing you, other than the fact you frequently beat us, but that can be forgotten today. Best of luck for the rest of the season.

Well played Gumbies, we didn't get the win this week but put in a bloody top effort.

Congratulations on the win Demons! banter was strong all week and then backed it up on the field. Great group of people looking forward to playing you all again.

Rodney Dangerfield losing a game of qooty? Shocked to be sitting here
I blame the sight of okeydoke7 causing me to forgot that thanks to pure rage

I’m awaiting that inevitable tap on the shoulder. It’s actually got a hand print tattooed onto it from over time.

What a fabulous come back. Stuck it right up them in the end Demons!

Thanks for the week Gumbots. Good luck for the rest of the season!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back