Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 8 - Dragons FFC vs Gold City Royals at Ljp86’s Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Dragons FFC vs Gold City Royals
at Ljp86’s Lair - Round 8

1584349541899.png

With more and more countries in lock down and the world bringing out the best and worst in people, not even qooty is immune. Players from all teams been spotted by my cameras hitting the social scene whilst some have diligently stayed home stocking up on toilet paper and buying shares in Uber Eats.

Can you trust your own teammates? What do you really know about your opposition? Qooty has almost become secondary in these extreme times. Lets take a look at some of the shenanigans.

Camera one - The Filth Wizard and Strigoi caught in the spa with Turbo - compromised

1584349606003.png

Camera two - Cold Sober caught at a cosplay event - compromised

1584349639302.png

Camera three- Blacky caught at a protest rally- compromised

1584349684396.png

Last Week
The Dragons (4 wins 3 losses) didn't handle the conditions as well as the Furies. Knifey Spoony and rookie Maylandsman tried hard and Hatchy1992 did well to kick 3 goals with limited opportunities.

The Royals (3 wins, 4 losses) won a nail biter by 1 point against the Wazzas. GreyCrow was BOG and was well supported by Cesoir and CakeEater. The Filth Wizard was superb with 7 goals.

Prediction
Looking forward to another tight game with the Royals to win by 2 points.

Captains, please remember to post your team sheets in the Official Team Sheet thread by 11.59pm Thursday AEDT

Right on Dragons.

Nice to be back at the former Dragon Island, I remember the first time I was in Ljp86's lair, just off the bus as a fresh faced rookie in S16, looking for my first opportunity. Let's just say it would have made JWS go red.

So yeah, we owe you one. Still stinging after last seasons finals exit and watching you go all the way stung even more. At least something finally me and AceAndy have in common, we're both muscular.

Here are the new Royals. They're doing ok. Not so much onfield but it's a different outfit to previous seasons. Fun, sexy. Present. I love 'em.

04137562. Marlowe
007. GreyCrow
1. Smartys Power
2. Paddles_
3. Kapow!!!
5. ShaunDuggan
6. HawkPatrol
7. Cesoir
8. Easty
12. Ulahoopski
13. Noobz0r
17. boondy
18. spookism
22. Kennedy Parker
23. The Filth Wizard
23.5 MrPremiership
30. grumbleguts
31. Blacky
42. brahj
50. NTRabbit
51. CakeEater
69. miggs
97. Dennis Confetti
TBC. The acurate one

Dragons FFC vs Gold City Royals
at Ljp86’s Lair - Round 8

View attachment 840698

With more and more countries in lock down and the world bringing out the best and worst in people, not even qooty is immune. Players from all teams been spotted by my cameras hitting the social scene whilst some have diligently stayed home stocking up on toilet paper and buying shares in Uber Eats.

Can you trust your own teammates? What do you really know about your opposition? Qooty has almost become secondary in these extreme times. Lets take a look at some of the shenanigans.

Camera one - The Filth Wizard and Strigoi caught in the spa with Turbo - compromised

View attachment 840700

Camera two - Cold Sober caught at a cosplay event - compromised

View attachment 840701

Camera three- Blacky caught at a protest rally- compromised

View attachment 840702

Last Week
The Dragons (4 wins 3 losses) didn't handle the conditions as well as the Furies. Knifey Spoony and rookie Maylandsman tried hard and Hatchy1992 did well to kick 3 goals with limited opportunities.

The Royals (3 wins, 4 losses) won a nail biter by 1 point against the Wazzas. GreyCrow was BOG and was well supported by Cesoir and CakeEater. The Filth Wizard was superb with 7 goals.

Prediction
Looking forward to another tight game with the Royals to win by 2 points.

Captains, please remember to post your team sheets in the Official Team Sheet thread by 11.59pm Thursday AEDT
Strigoi what is going on here ???

The Sweet FA turns, and ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legends fade to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the posters that gave it birth come again. In one Age, called the nWo by some, an Age yet to come, an Age long pass, a wind rose on Dragon Island. The wind was not the beginning. There are neither beginnings or endings in the Sweet FA, but it was an ending - the last time the Dragons had active posters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Royals,

Bold decision to delist Harry and Meaghan but I commend you for it

Heres to a good week!

They never posted and then Harry got pissed when I moved him to the back pocket.

They never posted and then Harry got pissed when I moved him to the back pocket.
I heard they still want to keep the Royals badge on their profile. Very entitled behaviour

I heard Meghan demanded you not play her and posted pr0n pictures of Will and Pippa and that beautiful beautiful backside of Miss Middleton after you refused to back down

We didn't delist Meghan. Last I checked Blacky is still on the team.

I'd like to apologize in advance for this post. And I think Meghan seems really nice and what's happening to her in the media is rather unfair.

Right on Dragons.

Nice to be back at the former Dragon Island, I remember the first time I was in Ljp86's lair, just off the bus as a fresh faced rookie in S16, looking for my first opportunity. Let's just say it would have made JWS go red.

So yeah, we owe you one. Still stinging after last seasons finals exit and watching you go all the way stung even more. At least something finally me and AceAndy have in common, we're both muscular.

Here are the new Royals. They're doing ok. Not so much onfield but it's a different outfit to previous seasons. Fun, sexy. Present. I love 'em.

04137562. Marlowe
007. GreyCrow
1. Smartys Power
2. Paddles_
3. Kapow!!!
5. ShaunDuggan
6. HawkPatrol
7. Cesoir
8. Easty
12. Ulahoopski
13. Noobz0r
17. boondy
18. spookism
22. Kennedy Parker
23. The Filth Wizard
23.5 MrPremiership
30. grumbleguts
31. Blacky
42. brahjto fit an
50. NTRabbit
51. CakeEater
69. miggs
97. Dennis Confetti
TBC. The acurate one

Blimey how big a jumper would you need to fit an eight digit number Marlowe ?

My uniform fits just fine, thanks for asking, Andy.

boy-dad-s-shirt-tie-16171979.jpg

Just had an idea
Step 1: put phone number on back of jumper
Step 2: play great qooty, impressing fans who could be potential lovers (and maybe sponsorship etc)
Step 3: get bulk calls from interested parties
Step 4: profit

Just had an idea
Step 1: put phone number on back of jumper
Step 2: play great qooty, impressing fans who could be potential lovers (and maybe sponsorship etc)
Step 3: get bulk calls from interested parties
Step 4: profit

Step 5: get sued by Marlowe for stealing his idea.
Step 6: win the lawsuit because Matera92 represents you pro bono as he's still peeved about me facetiously condescending to him in yesterday's Batman discussion.
Step 7: use the profits to lure active posters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back