Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 8 - Dragons FFC vs Gold City Royals at Ljp86’s Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow.
A six year hiatus is a long time.

Bullshit.

A consistent inconsistent effort has been put in for many seasons now. Efforts minimal, poor execution, I am the epitome of a Gold City Royal.

Bullshit.

A consistent inconsistent effort has been put in for many seasons now. Efforts minimal, poor execution, I am the epitome of a Gold City Royal.

They’d build you a statue of you, if only you could kick.

We left you speechless, eh? 😁

Completed my first week of lockdown, Footy got cancelled and then this.

I'm pretty much without words currently...

Too good kids.

Finally, we beat our muddy hoodoo. Well done Dragons! Let's push on from here!

Thanks for the week Royals. You played in the right spirit. Goodluck for the rest of the season.

I think we broke Ljp's brain, something I previously thought impossible.

Not broken at all, just noting the random nature of the thread. In all honesty, this match thread has been a pretty good one, much better than the match thread we had in the previous round.

Nice win Dragons. Another tight tussle in muddy conditions for three quarters but we managed to gain the ascendancy in the last term to grab an important win which perhaps should have been a bit more given the discrepancy in the scoring shots for both sides.

It was a pretty even effort in the end although Knifey Spoony, serial_thrilla, Dr Mantis Taboggan and rota69 were our best on the day with Maylandsman and A Swallow providing good support.

Good to grab a win at home and hopefully we can capture this momentum and take into next week's fixture. :thumbsu:

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

Dragons are unworthy.

=====================================
SIREN SOUNDS FOR THE END OF QUARTER 4
Dragons FFC : 11.9.75
Gold City Royals : 9.2.56
=====================================

:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Marlowe this thread has has inspired me to commence a WoT re-read in its entirety. The time is right with the state the world is in. I'll update you on my progress when we meet again in the finals.

Marlowe this thread has has inspired me to commence a WoT re-read in its entirety. The time is right with the state the world is in. I'll update you on my progress when we meet again in the finals.

> implying the Royals make finals.

I wish I shared your optimism. 😬

Remove this Banner Ad

Back