Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 8 - Las Vegas Bears vs Baghdad Bombers at The Stadium In The Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

We won, too! 😁

You guys are getting greedy with the wins ;). Share some around please. When we play Drags, we wont need the handouts as we can win without them!

Would you like an av bet? :)

I beat AuntyBlindEye so convincingly today that my confidence is sky high. :drunk:
Hmm, I’ll ponder that offer. We have a few weeks. You wouldn’t be the type to change your avatar to something unsavory that week, would you? 🤔 I mean...you are a Bomber. 😏🤭

Hmm, I’ll ponder that offer. We have a few weeks. You wouldn’t be the type to change your avatar to something unsavory that week, would you? 🤔 I mean...you are a Bomber. 😏🤭

Yes, yes, I would. My Bomberness does not know how else to approach these kind of situations.

Just watch out Strigoi clearly

itsatrap.jpg

and you are a future bomber. we would never do such a thing to those we like

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can’t just take two lines from the same artist, but different songs and use them like that. There are laws...!

She came in through the bathroom window! ow she and her man, who called himself Dan, were in the next Room at the hoe-down

I see your Abba and raise you
We need you in the Friday & Saturday Song Nights ......that said, I suspect my teammates have deliberately boycotted these evenings ....although I don't have any definitive proof of this ?

Last edited:
Santoz had his kicking boots on .....6 goals 1 point ....always had faith big fella
He's going to be our Main Man for years to come!

Well done also snozulu for a monster of a game in the midfield, I better watch out!

He's going to be our Main Man for years to come!

Well done also snozulu for a monster of a game in the midfield, I better watch out!
snozulu was just wanting an opportunity .....a chance to expose his talent

Remove this Banner Ad

Back