Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 8 - Mount Buller Demons vs Sin City Swamprats at The Snow Dome

You should do that more often based on your performance.
Looking like we have a big week ahead in SFA

You would hate to do an ACL in the WCE vs Dee's game coming up

philreich thanks for posting but more importantly thanks for the week !

Thanks Swampies for the week, it's been weird outside of here but a welcomed distraction

Hope all is safe and stay safe, going to be interesting couple of days
Geez no AFL till the end of May. I'd say there'll be a lot of Christmas babies this year, because without the footy, what else is there for couples to do???

May 20, 2001
Kufa, Iraq
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Banhammer Big House Under 70s
I think I might have played my 250th against the Rats. Who'd have thought this milestone would be against the Rats, too?
a8SZ2tU.jpg

What game are you up to now?

Yeah we got thrashed but I kicked 5! Need to sharpen up a little bit Rats but we're still a very very strong side!

Thanks for a fun week Demons and good luck for the rest of the season!

Thanks for posting philreich

Stay safe everyone!

Thetrader15

Cancelled
10k Posts
Oct 16, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
1 : 2.13 {lHFF} - cooney to send the ball forward.
1 : 2.15 {rFP} - Thetrader15 and Quadzilla jostle for position.
1 : 2.19 {rFP} - The ball spills free.
1 : 2.24 {rFP} - Thetrader15 is now off and running.
1 : 2.25 {rFP} - Thetrader15 eye's the goals and has a shot.
1 : 2.3 {rFP} - Perfect goal kicking technique. That's number 1 for Thetrader15.
Mount Buller Demons : 1.0.6
Sin City Swamprats : 0.0.0

Thetrader15 1st goal scorer 👍
Can we see the replay please?

Hi everyone.

To start with I seem to have proper, actual phone access atm.

As the world goes mental, perhaps you might consider for a moment what it’s like to be cut off technologically, and then perhaps, just how much we depend on each other. The chances are that we are going to get cut off physically . If I was in charge that is what I would do.

There’s been a change here recently. We all stood up against fire. I have never been so scared in my life. Heaps of people here did.

Yet now we have a problem of people pinching as much s**t as they can get their hands on.

Well.

It’s not the people that hung around that are taking all the stuff.

We know who is who.

Hi everyone.

To start with I seem to have proper, actual phone access atm.

As the world goes mental, perhaps you might consider for a moment what it’s like to be cut off technologically, and then perhaps, just how much we depend on each other. The chances are that we are going to get cut off physically . If I was in charge that is what I would do.

There’s been a change here recently. We all stood up against fire. I have never been so scared in my life. Heaps of people here did.

Yet now we have a problem of people pinching as much s**t as they can get their hands on.

Well.

It’s not the people that hung around that are taking all the stuff.

We know who is who.
My thoughts are with ya mate. People are pricks

Maybe my phone is struggling. We could blame Telstra. Is there a Demon that has balls?
Hello yes I have a basketball and a volleyball and quite a few tennis balls but apparently I’m not allowed to play with them with anyone. :(

What we've just witnessed is a clear indication that this has only just begun, and it'll get a helluva lot worse before it gets better. People need to take this seriously, or we could become another Italy, where someone is now dying every 2 minutes.

Back