Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 8 - Mount Buller Demons vs Sin City Swamprats at The Snow Dome

WOOO HOOO YOU BEAUTY

I guess for you and the Demons It's a shame that the only WOO HOO YOU BEAUTY! chants will be coming from the visitors rooms come Sunday evening!

Aug 17, 2009
On a boat
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Southampton F.C., eAFL SUNS
I guess for you and the Demons It's a shame that the only WOO HOO YOU BEAUTY! chants will be coming from the visitors rooms come Sunday evening!
I had hoped for so much better from you.

Aug 17, 2009
On a boat
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
It's only Monday evening, I haven't had a chance to warm up yet
Well maybe get back to us when you’re at the appropriate temperature.

LIFT.

Well maybe get back to us when you’re at the appropriate temperature.

LIFT.

It's been years since I had a Lift. They come in a can like this now:
Image result for lift drink

But I always remember them looking like this:

It's been years since I had a Lift. They come in a can like this now:

But I always remember them looking like this:

Damn nostalgia just hit me like a truck. That yellow can basically screams summers at the beach, fish and chips and backyard cricket

Scrabble? What are you - a teenager?
Scrabble is pretty fun and also has filled my vocabulary with oddly specific obscure words that have little to no use in everyday life

Scrabble is pretty fun and also has filled my vocabulary with oddly specific obscure words that have little to no use in everyday life

I've found that watching early episodes of The Simpsons at least once a week for nearly 10 years has embiggened my already cromulent vocabulary

Aug 17, 2009
On a boat
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Scrabble? What are you - a teenager?
No, surely they’re all playing manangatang’s Words With Friends™.

(Coming soon).

My wife got really upset with me when she found all the letters I was hiding. She now says she'll never play scrabble with me again 🙁.

Oct 22, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
OOB
Back