Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 8 - West Coast Wonders vs Roys FFC at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coast Wonders vs Roys FFC
at The Colosseum - Round 8

1584350145780.png

With more and more countries in lock down and the world bringing out the best and worst in people, not even qooty is immune. Players from all teams have been spotted by my cameras hitting the social scene whilst some have diligently stayed home stocking up on toilet paper and buying shares in Uber Eats.

Can you trust your own teammates? What do you really know about your opposition? Qooty has almost become secondary in these extreme times. Lets take a look at some of the shenanigans.

Camera one - Elton Johns Wig and I Dont Care caught in the spa with Turbo - compromised

1584350253083.png

Camera two - U2tigers caught at a golf tournament - compromised

1584350294560.png

Camera three- fitzroybowiedog caught at an Indonesian festival - compromised

1584350341544.png

Last Week

The Wonders (2 wins 5 losses) lost badly to the Hawks in ClarkeM's 400th game. ClarkeM and BallaratBulldog tried hard and Crusty Undies made the most of his opportunities with 3 goals.

The Roys (3 wins, 4 losses) destroyed the Bombers to keep their season on track. I Dont Care, _Mike_, 3KZ is Football and JackNah_8 ran amok supplying the BOG Mooch who slammed through 12 goals.

Prediction
Looking forward to a high scoring game with the Wonders bouncing back.

Captains, please remember to post your team sheets in the Official Team Sheet thread by 11.59pm Thursday AEDT

Last edited:

fitzroybowiedog are they hoarding the supermarkets over there?!

"Hoarding the supermarkets", why are you giving the foul denizens of Toorak and Brighton ideas.

Can just see the nobs buying small IGAs and boarding them up.

I have been looking forward to this match since I saw the fixture.

I am already wondering when I Dont Care and Elton Johns Wig will commence their debate about the spelling of whisky/whiskey. I normally hang around during their often heated discussions. There's always a chance of copping a wee dram or several. They never notice.

Meanwhile Mooch is on crutches having bruised his feet dobbing umpteen goals, while Wonders are still dusting ourselves off after copping a right proper shellacking.

Should be a good week and even better match.

I might replace you at FF if you don't pull your finger out.

Aye. It is worrying he has taken to calling himself Qarrel Qaldock and spending hours in front of the mirror blue tacking down his comb over.

Dear Roys,

I don’t mean to imply that you would - TBH I don’t remember any of you or what you’re like at all - as I was saying I don’t want to imply anything untoward - but please don’t cheat this week.

Unfortunately we Wonders have come up against several opponents a row who have taken advantage of our innate sense of fair play, and cheated us blind. So if you would please just try to win on your own merits, that would be great, K?

:cactus:

Dear Roys,

I don’t mean to imply that you would - TBH I don’t remember any of you or what you’re like at all - as I was saying I don’t want to imply anything untoward - but please don’t cheat this week.

Unfortunately we Wonders have come up against several opponents a row who have taken advantage of our innate sense of fair play, and cheated us blind. So if you would please just try to win on your own merits, that would be great, K?

It's all good. TedDougChris is taking the Roys to the Colosseum by cruise ship.

Dear Roys,

PS. This is a threat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am already wondering when I Dont Care and Elton Johns Wig will commence their debate about the spelling of whisky/whiskey.
I checked with Google. The correct spelling is: Uisge Beatha.

Use it in a sentence!

OK. How about: “If yer put yon bit o’ ice in ma dram o’ Uisge Beatha, I’ll tear yer puny arm off for yer, yer go’ tha’ Jimmy?”

A few days ago por_please_ya few to my city in the lame excuse of going to see some bunch of clapped-out has-beens at the Myer Music bowel, I mean, as if.

I think I might have a stalker.
Well there are a lot of cacti in Victoria...

Meanwhile Mooch is on crutches having bruised his feet dobbing umpteen goals, while Wonders are still dusting ourselves off after copping a right proper shellacking.
Don't worry. I need to keep my average up. Which means kicking 1.5 this week.
Dear Roys,

Well this is a turn up. We also have a strong sense of right and wrong, and fair play is just ..... well surely there is no alternative?

So this week expect to share a Pimms pre-game, afternoon tea at half time and a showing of Lassie Come Home on the outdoor screen afterwards.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back