Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 9 - Baghdad Bombers vs Mount Buller Demons at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

From one BoilerRoom banging group to another, But these guys were mainstage when I caught them at a Big Day Out in ... I forget the year. I do remember being about 2 or 3 rows back from the front of the stage and had cigarette holes punched through my clothes and a saw jaw the next day.

Skipping a track **Ash - Oh Yeah"" as it's about as interesting as a HarveyM media thread :) :gun:

The Bombers don't seem to be bothered about this, but a few posters who really care about individual accolades ...

I'm only doing the best that I can.

Hey everybody. I'm going to post a list of my 150 favourite tree types. It will be a painful experience for everybody because I'm going to post them one by one, but I'm going to do it anyway for completely unknown reasons.

It's entirely unrelated to qootball and the broader league but hey, why not? It will fit this thread nicely.

KohPhi, please. We both know you wouldn't even hurt a fly.

Really?? I couldn't hurt a fly? The waiter at the cafe I grabbed a coffee at prior to the game against The Hawks wouldn't agree..
200w-32.gif
He won't stuff up the sugar again..

Have a look at Test Tickle after our 2nd Qtr 'run in' last week..

9HQleP5.gif
We were cool after the game, should only miss 1-2..

Then there was the Mascot who came in to wish me luck before my 100th..
dfgh-4.gif

And the fan after last week's game who accused me of being a 'thug'..
fghhj.gif

Once I put on my 'fightin pants' step over the white line, there's no stopping me.
images.jpeg-23.jpg

Boring GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
Dickless GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
(Dickless)
The Hawks must be in mourning to have lost you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey everybody. I'm going to post a list of my 150 favourite tree types. It will be a painful experience for everybody because I'm going to post them one by one, but I'm going to do it anyway for completely unknown reasons.

It's entirely unrelated to qootball and the broader league but hey, why not? It will fit this thread nicely.

Great time to post while I've captured the interest of the thread. You might catch a like or two ;)

I love trees mate. My favourite is a grafted Cedrus Atlantica Glauca Pendula. I will post action shots of my baby in the sunlight tomorrow if you like?

Didn't you actually do this last season ??.....or was that a Media Thread ?

Something's wrong, coz my mind is fading ...

I remember having a pair of sunnies I stole from the Matrix. You'd have had a pair too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back