Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 9 - Baghdad Bombers vs Mount Buller Demons at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Np9zQPh.gif

Ok what'd I miss?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Bombers have lost the plot. It’s game day and they’ve gone missing

Here is a pic of my favourite stick
1585417348208.jpeg

I miss TheCoach16 (I never thought I’d say that)

2001. Wore that shirt most everyday for years
Hiya Drunky!!!

Would be great if my post trying to demonstrate how ridiculous the Bombers are making this thread was actually just a reference to another thread the Bombers had ruined.
So let me get this straight. Just because most of us are having a discussion about different topics that doesn’t involve anything you’re interested in, that’s the Bombers ruining another thread?!
Stop being a stick in the mud mate.
That looks freaking amazing

Laksa turned out pretty nicely too

View attachment 848528
Love me a good laksa.
Because the whole thing has been trash.
It really hasn’t, but you keep doing you.
Everyone having a good night?
Sleep eludes me yet again, Coondog.
I'm surprised I even got that close. The 90s was a blur.

You've lost control of what's going on in your team, mate. They're signing out.

Biggie knows this is one of my favourites.
Np9zQPh.gif

Ok what'd I miss?
D8BEB97C-CECB-428D-9A67-EBDE346C023F.gif

Not much. How you holding up. All good?
Is this my match thread
Do you want it to be?
How would you know you’re a virgin you big virgin

Vale Rik.

Pretty windy here. If it’s not less than 3 knots I’ll spew.

Good burley.
The kayak is all loaded up and now it’s just started pissing rain. Will wait for it to pass then head out.

No wind here this morning 😉

Can you give a picture maybe the best looking in the world and a couple of facts

Just so there is a little bit of effort into it and will open up the discussion a little more

Bombers Gameday1.jpg
Yes Folks ....it's that day of the week we all long for .....yes it's Game-Day
Not just any Game-Day ....the opportunity to kill of the Demons 3 game winning streak​
and cement the Bombers not only in the 8 ....but Top 4

1585426371714.png
Weekly Recap - New Bombers
Nothing stands still in Baghdania .....and this week, in some astute recruiting by our team, we welcome ArdentEagle and SC fish to the squad

The Game
Make no mistake, this is a big game .....both sides in form, both sides choc full of talent across all lines ....the Bombers with the meanest most experienced backline, feeding a fleet footed midfield .....and finished off by the key forwards Santoz , who's getting better each week, and the rock solid cammo6556 at CHF

Showing how confident the Bombers are this week ....instead of an early night, they partied into the early hours with raucous music and pretty girls ......this seemed to upset the stodgy Demons who were trying to take the whole thing a touch too seriously .....a wound up & tight Demons unit versus an ultra relaxed Bombers unit ...think we can all agree on the better pre-game approach

The strength of the Bombers is the center line ..... Antonio BlueVein , WFL , and Requiem have been the barometer to success this season .....in my unbiased opinion legspeed will overcome a Demons centerline, that doesn't quite smell right ....

Riviat is well on his way to All-SFA Ruckman .....all that stands in his way is Proper Gander, a convincing week this week will put the Bomber Giant right up there with the League Leading Ruckmen

giant 2.gif

cadsky has taken all B4 him this season, his battle with Callums_Guns should be a beauty .... snozulu put in a brilliant BOG performance last week, but Norma Lee Ava has dominated all season & deserved her spot back after an enjoyable week off (being managed) .....lets hope Snoza bounces back and takes this as another opportunity to impress

Shermy bounced back last week after shifting to CHB .....his battle with Wise Guy Sam will be crucial to the outcome, but Shermy's a bit too clever, a bit too game savvy.
And what a contest stroll in the park for KohPhi this afternoon ....gotta say, when I saw Tarkyn_24 at FF , I nearly choked on my Weeties, so many "Joe the Goose" goals ..... I mean ..seriously ?
Laughing 1.gif

Two Bombers Champions square off today .....that SFA Legend, Grand Final hero & modest Tony Lynn 15 versus the Bombers Hall of Famer, the enigmatic boncer34 .....who sensationally thru the toys out of the cot PS ....started as you'd expect at a new club, but is simply a pale imitation of the player we know.

ArdentEagle starts his Bomber career in a FP ....matching up on Oddhawk ....the selectors wanted to ease him into his first game, get him accustomed to the Bombers gamestyle against an easier opponent .....congratulations on your 1st of many games

So here's to a great game .....it's been a great week in tough times ....thanks everyone for rocking up & cherishing this great game of Qooty

B: Bovo - KohPhi - VSTone
F: Thetrader15 – Tarkyn_24 – manangatang
HB: Tony Lynn 15 - Shermy - WaynesWorld19
HF: boncer34 – Wise Guy Sam – cooney
C: Antonio BlueVein - WFL - Requiem
C: _Cayz_ - Harvey Manfrenjensenden - Yakker
HF: CALL ME SNAKE - cammo6556 - snozulu
HB: cats2rise – sausageroll – moginie
F: LicoriceAllsorts - Santoz - ArdentEagle
B: Quivorir – Van_Dyke – Oddhawk
FOLL: Riviat - Norma Lee Ava - cadsky
FOLL: Proper Gander – DemonJim – Callums_Guns