Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 9 - Fighting Furies vs West Coast Wonders at rfctigerarmy’s hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Especially when your never on the fairway

Hi Turbo

I have seen Ned_Flanders on the golf course. He drives around nowadays in the motorised Dumpster we gave him as a sign up bonus.

I must say he makes for an eccentric golfer. His garb of pants are half tracksuit on one leg and half plus fours on the the other leg.

Hi Turbo

I have seen Ned_Flanders on the golf course. He drives around nowadays in the motorised Dumpster we gave him as a sign up bonus.

I must say he makes for an eccentric golfer. His garb of pants are half tracksuit on one leg and half plus fours on the the other leg.
Agree Ned_Flanders golf attire is some what hillbilly.

Unlike Shadow Man, Nuffers and Stevi_Tigers.

We played a backline game the other day and they all scrubbed up pretty spiffy

backline golf.jpg

I just don't understand still.

Are they Furry?
Are they furious?

Right now I think they are a club for a certain type of fetishist.... Bloodied52 you should join them!!

Oh yeah. They’re kinky as all get out. They don’t so much tackle, more indulge in frottage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ha! You’ve been outed as evil. Don’t let me see you posting those smarmy, ingratiating, little letters around here anymore.

Why is it always the ones that make such a display of how nice they are that turn out to be the biggest arseholes?
that was not me *******
Adsense had control to my account ******* dumbarse

Adsense ...? Do I know him? Which team does he play for? :$

Is he local?

Dear Cactus_ ,

Please do not feed TJASTA anymore.

Those of us experienced enough in his theatrics, have learnt to just nod or shrug, and then move on... refusing to feed him anymore.

Regards

U2

Dear Cactus_ ,

Please do not feed TJASTA anymore.

Those of us experienced enough in his theatrics, have learnt to just nod or shrug, and then move on... refusing to feed him anymore.

Regards

U2
what a wet blanket
******* weak

yeah well counter it with something good next time

There is nothing more humiliating when someone gets a perfect counter attack instead of a parry reposte.

Qv7DUz_4s3gIoL1A_q38XbdCSo5wkXA3vFC392dfMGI6-rPwUAXR16RXmua8VzoXfkoP9ha5uvsBJsmIXR84Q9ZKwO8d7OUSk-fWwyo3sN1oN7J23zE-0qosRGLHTtFpXAjE436i=w500-h281

I miss fencing...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back