Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 9 - Fighting Furies vs West Coast Wonders at rfctigerarmy’s hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Such mixed feeling.

Both are my Ruck Pupils.

One is the Captain of My SQ team, the other is a team mate at the Wonders who was going to be in my SQ team until Dingster stole him from under me.

I just hope they both score huge this round.
its alright Bono, we both know who your favorite is :hearteyes:

1585200187894.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If there is one side i dont mind some social distancing with its the lolwonders

That is unless @tayl0r now happens to play for them :kissingheart:

If there is one side i dont mind some social distancing with its the lolwonders

That is unless @tayl0r now happens to play for them :kissingheart:
Hey old friend. Taylor has been gumbified!

And like beetlejuice.... she arrives!
Why did you change your name. Made me look silly infront of all my friends. lol lets be honest, i dont have friends

How are you anyway TayTay?

Why did you change your name. Made me look silly infront of all my friends. lol lets be honest, i dont have friends

How are you anyway TayTay?
I am good. Not sick, so winning at the moment.

I wanted my username to be Taylor from the start but someone at the time had already registered that username and then disappeared off the face of the earth - so I asked Chief if I could have it and he fixed it in a flash.

Do I take more interest in the SFA again seeing as it is probably the only competitive thing left in my life.

Yes. Welcome back Crowwy

I am good. Not sick, so winning at the moment.

I wanted my username to be Taylor from the start but someone at the time had already registered that username and then disappeared off the face of the earth - so I asked Chief if I could have it and he fixed it in a flash.
Such a welcome relief from the Fury Dribble we have had to put up with.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back