Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 9 - Gumbies FFC vs Dragons FFC at The House Of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

I was worried our early inaccuracy may have been an issue but we played the best third quarter I have seen to setup a solid win. Great to see Dr Mantis Taboggan and fumbler back to their best form.

Thanks for a great week in the match thread Gumbies, really impressed by the new posters the Gumbies have picked up and made for a really entertaining thread. Best of luck for the remainder of the season Gumbies.

Wow, looks like we’re back in form great win, Dragons! 💚😁🐲

Thanks for the week, green bendy guys. 🙂
Good luck to you the rest of the season. Hope you have a winning streak. 👍
Oh, I forgot about you! You've been around a full season now and this is my first match thread against you. Glad to have you about and thanks for the week Strigs.

Also NaturalDisaster;

gym4life
not gyn4life

Just for reference, not resim material, but to add to your "eventually fix" file.
Given the result, let's not be too hasty ruling out the re-sim

Given the result, let's not be too hasty ruling out the re-sim

It's ruled. Also, having to manually enter things into a previous version of said sim before, I don't envy ND one bit in attempting the restore.

The bloke doesn't deserve death threats but his ideas are most certainly archaic. In no way does any of it make sense.

So.
Who are to tell him what he can and can’t do?
Generations of whinging whiny people who can hide behind personas telling other people their beliefs are wrong while a whole other group gets away with something a whole lot worse is perplexing to me.

Barrybran you’re not allowing Israel to achieve Religious Diversity and that’s against the law my friend.

So.
Generations of whinging whiny people who can hide behind personas telling other people their beliefs are wrong while a whole other group gets away with something a whole lot worse is perplexing to me.

Barrybran you’re not allowing Israel to achieve Religious Diversity and that’s against the law my friend.
People are entitled to freedom of speech, not freedom from consequences for being inconsiderate towards other people.

People are entitled to freedom of speech, not freedom from consequences for being inconsiderate towards other people.
Also, people's religious rights should govern their behaviour, not for them to govern the behaviour of others.

Good to get back to our old ways. I thought we had lost our mojo there for a moment.

Thoroughly pleasurable week, Dragons. It's quite upsetting to me that you've gone from one of my most disliked clubs to one of my favourites. I'll probably need a bucket by my bed tonight.

So.

Bibi's a campaigner, I know.

Oh, you're talking about the other Israel champion of discrimination. Boring.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also, people's religious rights should govern their behaviour, not for them to govern the behaviour of others.
Exactly. That's why we need Barrybran as Admin so he can award us the four points every week despite the scoreboard.

Just as you are towards Israel Folau?

Ahh the old do what I say but not as I do speech.

Good to get back to our old ways. I thought we had lost our mojo there for a moment.

Thoroughly pleasurable week, Dragons. It's quite upsetting to me that you've gone from one of my most disliked clubs to one of my favourites. I'll probably need a bucket by my bed tonight.

Bibi's a campaigner, I know.

Oh, you're talking about the other Israel champion of discrimination. Boring.

Shut up.

WTAF Gumbies.

That 3rd quarter was like we were playing while all being infected with Covid-19 at HT.

Totally not acceptable at all lads.

Time for changes. Time to regroup and bounce back next week!

Congratson the win Dragons......far to good on the day

Good win Dragons. We got the ascendancy early but couldn't quite put them away in the first half. The third quarter was the best we've played all season, 7.2 to nothing was a dominant performance. The last quarter we went into the cruise mode to ease towards the final siren.

fumbler was best on ground for mine with Dr Mantis Taboggan not too far behind. serial_thrilla, Cold Sober, gym4life and AceAndy were also fairly prominent as well.

Nice to grab a win away from home, next week is a big test against the Swamprats so we'll need to be up and about for that one. :thumbsu:

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

Hey Gumbies,

Didn't get a chance to say it earlier but I quite enjoyed this week. Great work with your recruiting, its good to see the club up and about. Good luck for the rest of the season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back