Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 9 - Gumbies FFC vs Dragons FFC at The House Of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

No doubt he's a talented athlete but he's got some very archaic views on the world

Why is that?
I know of a few hundred million other people around the world who have the same views but most snowflakes allow them to have those views as it’s racist not to, but a guy who plays sport at top level is hounded by death threats because he has Christian values.

Makes sense really.

I obviously can't match you big fella .....

Your attitude at this moment isn’t needed in this motr game thread.

It's OK .....I'll just admire this huge collection of talent from afar

Signed
Envious WW19 .....not to be confused with that other Virus

Tots the reason you’re in this thread, the bombers game thread is full of bombers.

Not to be confused with that other virus. The bombers

A big opportunity for the Dragons to go top of the ladder :thumbsu: A big win against the Gumbies and a couple of other results go our way and we are on top.

#letsdoitformaylandsmanandcoldsober

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pea Nut SaltPeter Blaze Storm Cold Sober HawkAussie Dr Mantis Taboggan Mooresome Knifey Spoony Pie 4 Life Ljp86 Davo-27 Hatchy1992 serial_thrilla Strigoi Maylandsman fumbler The Kingslayer gym4life rota69 A Swallow

Huge match today against the Gumbies and a chance to get to the top of the ladder.

Match will be posted by ND at 4:31 pm AEDT

Go Dragons :thumbsu:

* the start time, unlike Hate, ND is a bit of a bastard with simming games and multi tasking posting them.

"match will be posted by ND when he feels like it, in whatever manner he feels like posting it" is more apt.

Ready for your first game mate?
I wonder if he submitted his individual game orders to the sim? Would be embarrassing if he didn't and he just stood still on the wing all game...

All of your avatars wearing masks and here I am just like really.
There hasn't been any recorded cases of COVID-19 transmitting to Pokemon. You should be safe.

Why is that?
I know of a few hundred million other people around the world who have the same views but most snowflakes allow them to have those views as it’s racist not to, but a guy who plays sport at top level is hounded by death threats because he has Christian values.

Makes sense really.
The bloke doesn't deserve death threats but his ideas are most certainly archaic. In no way does any of it make sense.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back