Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 9 - Roys FFC vs Las Vegas Bears at The BJO

Remove this Banner Ad

Andrew most certainly was.
Andrew Jarman was the guest speaker at our work safety day a couple of years ago. He was entertaining enough, but the process of trying to pay his $1000 fee was a rather painful one. I would have thought that supplying a correctly rendered invoice would be quite straightforward, but no - it took until the 4th attempt, before he wrote the correct ABN on the invoice. We should have short paid him by $100, due to Incompetence :).

Andrew Jarman was the guest speaker at our work safety day a couple of years ago. He was entertaining enough, but the process of trying to pay his $1000 fee was a rather painful one. I would have thought that supplying a correctly rendered invoice would be quite straightforward, but no - it took until the 4th attempt, before he wrote the correct ABN on the invoice. We should have short paid him by $100, due to Incompetence :).

If its one thing I've learnt in life, cash is king

So maybe something less controversial

Tim Cahill is our greatest male sportsman in the last 20 years

Sorry tried to find a reasonable mix bit soccer fans seem to have this desire to put shitty music in their videos.

I want to say no, but I can't think of anyone else really.

One more sleep, then I can give Mooch a qooty lesson and the Bears can get back on the winning list and make another charge at a top 2 spot, we we belong and deserve to be!
The only lesson you will be giving me is "how to cope with getting double figure goals kicked on you" :p
Obligatory show off post from the plane !! :p
I'm disappointed. Where's the "you'll never guess where I am sending this from?"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He would have taken Balfours

So maybe something less controversial

Tim Cahill is our greatest male sportsman in the last 20 years

Sorry tried to find a reasonable mix bit soccer fans seem to have this desire to put shitty music in their videos.

Find us some extracts from that tv show where fans were challenged to come up with a song to support the Australian team. That was rife with amusement!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back