Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 9 - Sin City Swamprats vs Coney Island Warriors at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow you sound like pretty much all of my friends. Not sure what all the hype is about around it but then again I play almost exclusively sports games

It's honestly so relaxing, I barely know what I'm doing yet but it's fun. Spent about half an hour catching fish and insects.

Hope you enjoy tonight, because you won't enjoy tomorrow afternoon........

Just checked my schedule, not sure what you could be referring to...?

Just read the entire thread. Made the numbers mind trick for the family during breakfast. Now, I am at a risk of divorce... :straining:

Welcome to the SFA mate.

Just read the entire thread. Made the numbers mind trick for the family during breakfast. Now, I am at a risk of divorce... :straining:
LOL you're so lucky you didn't decide to join the Bombers - joining your new team late in the week, and then you feel it necessary to post for the first time. Why, you would have missed next week's match thread :).

LOL you're so lucky you didn't decide to join the Bombers - joining your new team late in the week, and then you feel it necessary to post for the first time. Why, you would have missed next week's match thread :).
What?! Seriously?!

The internet works in strange ways. I posted something in the VCE discussion space on Facebook asking "what's something you can say during sex and the end of year 12 exams?" and it blew up over a thousand comments and 700 odd likes in 3 hours. These were some of the best responses as compiled by my friend

View attachment 848580
Haha - reminds me of the old gag: what does Bill Clinton hate hearing most during sex? "Hi honey - I'm home."

Game day Rats. This mob hasn't won a game since February - let's keep it that way.

giphy.gif

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh shadep

Just watched the S7 episode with Homer's mum, really tugged on the heartstrings.

I never watched much Simpsons as a kid and I'm very glad I'm now in my early 20s watching it for the first time. The writing is absolutely sublime.

Lisa & Mother Simpson singing ‘Blowing In The Wind’ where Homer answers the rhetorical question is one of my favourite Simpsons scenes ever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welcome aboard!

The way you blokes have been kicking lately, you'll miss......

Just like you’ll miss us when we’ve gone back above ground after today’s game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back