Official Match Thread Season 29 Second Elimination Final - East Side Hawks vs Dragons FFC at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

imagev1c745bb8ecfb784c4f4073a42ca2cb74a-py7ls9iwd4v64byd6r2_t1880.jpg

It's far too cold to have a gaytime atm. I'll be buying a box come summertime though:rainbow:

* Gaytimes are awesome.

Coondog, where are you, how about we just compare woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooos.

Wrong club mate. Coondog plays for the Mt. Buller Demons.

cooney can I get a wooo?

8 pm to 12 am is CS time. I assume the rest of the Dragons are given it off in their contract. Recharge for the next day.
8pm-12pm during the week is Brooklyn nine nine and whatever else I feel like watching.

Wrong club mate. Coondog plays for the Mt. Buller Demons.

cooney can I get a wooo?
Give me half a brain consideration, I know who Coondog plays for.
Bit like the other night when I said rearrange the letters of ,,,blah blah spelt dickwit.
Mate I'm not stupid by any means, don't you be.

If you're ever going to ask a favour from manangatang - then now is the time. His precious e-Gold Coast team just belted the living suitcase out of e-North Melbourne in the preliminary final to qualify for the big dance. He's walking on sunshine right now.
I really am Katrina and The Waves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was the ******* best during nights. The Krusher machine got turned off around 9 so we had to use whatever was left.

Best part of the evening. Packing all the chocolate and toffee and biscuit crumbs and everything. Delicious.

8pm-12pm during the week is Brooklyn nine nine and whatever else I feel like watching.

Sounds like a contract perk.

Give me half a brain consideration, I know who Coondog plays for.
Bit like the other night when I said rearrange the letters of ,,,blah blah spelt dickwit.
Mate I'm not stupid by any means, don't you be.

Just making sure. You have had a real shunned vibe in the past week and a half.

We need you at your best this week CS. We've got some hawks to eliminate from finals contention.

I'm glad you got off your high horse and interacted with CS. He was starting to call out Demons players to be with him.

Big Shed, though Pirate Life is excellent. They had a coffee stout a while back which I still think about every now and then.

Oh yep, I think I’ve been there as well. Got a beer fiend mate who lives in Adelaide. Some decent venues down that way

Remove this Banner Ad

Back