Official Match Thread Season 29 Second Elimination Final - East Side Hawks vs Dragons FFC at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, everyone says it ends terribly. I presume most everyone who is worth anything dies.
But...gotta see it through to the end. ;)
I was quite happy when Little Finger got his comeuppance. :D šŸ‘

I thought it was fine. If you enjoyed the pacing of S7 you'll be fine with S8.

I look forward to you seeing this post in 4-5 seasons (if you do) and being absolutely embarrassed by your conduct.
What an odd thing to say. Why would I look through five season old match threads?

What an odd thing to say. Why would I look through five season old match threads?

I did say if you do. Generally either you are looking for stats, or teamsheets are the only reason you go back. I just hope something possesses you to look for that post.

I did say if you do. Generally either you are looking for stats, or teamsheets are the only reason you go back. I just hope something possesses you to look for that post.
Well I do it every week, so it's hardly an outlier.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Youā€™re finishing higher than I am.
We'll both struggle to be top ten. Only players in crap clubs that are forced to put rookies in the midfield from Round 1 do well at it.

We'll both struggle to be top ten. Only players in crap clubs that are forced to put rookies in the midfield from Round 1 do well at it.

Im hoping since we featured prominently in the marketing material were top 8. Were not just there for the clickbait!

You do have the stats to feature somewhere.

What Santoz thinks doesnā€™t take up an awful lot of my brain if Iā€™m being totally honest

Very hard to force my way in considering that brain of yours is choc full of thoughts on astrophysics, quantum mechanics, post-modernist philosophy and underage boys :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back