Official Match Thread Season 30 First Elimination Final: Gumbies FFC vs Las Vegas Bears at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon half the fun of going overseas is to try the local wildlife. Whale is one of the strict exceptions to this rule.

Have a look at this menu. Especially two on the bottom.
Why no whale?

If you'd seen me play soccer the other night you would have seen no offensive running either
... and yet on the back of that fitness you have moved yourself to the wing for the first time this year? :D

No defensive running it seems. You'll regret that
I'm backing tony in
The master of offensive and defensive running , whether off flank or wing, all year :)

I'm backing tony in
The master of offensive and defensive running , whether off flank or wing, all year :)
I have a secret as to why I can do so much running in both directions, but don't tell anyone.

I have a secret as to why I can do so much running in both directions, but don't tell anyone.
How lucky are you? Front row seats to the Barrybran show this Sunday. I'll give you an autograph after the game. Might even get you Rodney Dangerfield's as well if you're lucky.

FV2Bd0k.png

OFFICIAL TEAM SHEET
FIRST ELIMINATION FINAL v LAS VEGAS BEARS

B: WaLkEr_ThE_StAr - NSWCROW - bone2468
HB: Taylor - beez - Tiger God
C: omgfridge - StFly - Barrybran
HF: Spuddd - Brick Loosener - BlueE
F: Jivlain - Rodney Dangerfield - okeydoke7
Foll: cats2rise - GWS Goose - Riviat

INT: peterss - TalkingFootyNow1223

Changes

Barrybran -> FP to W
Jivlain -> W to FP

xlqpLxM.png

#lasttofirst
The ex captain joins the soon to be ex gumby on the wing

edit - jks ill be staying on as skipper

Great feeling today, submitted a quote where I get 6 weeks to complete. Did it in a gentlemen's 7....

Machine is a combination of mine and another mining companies OEM (Frankenstein bit of a equipment). My product line gave me pricing for a totally different bit of machinery and had to work off 30 year old drawings. All in all very happy to have finished it.

Well until I get a change order to put it back together.

Great feeling today, submitted a quote where I get 6 weeks to complete. Did it in a gentlemen's 7....

Machine is a combination of mine and another mining companies OEM (Frankenstein bit of a equipment). My product line gave me pricing for a totally different bit of machinery and had to work off 30 year old drawings. All in all very happy to have finished it.

Well until I get a change order to put it back together.
Have you tried using guero's rocks on it? It might not fix the machine but it might fix the problem.

Have you tried using guero's rocks on it? It might not fix the machine but it might fix the problem.
Surprised guero's allowed near a mine site. Has an unhealthy obsession with rocks, might need an ankle bracelet.

Surprised guero's allowed near a mine site. Has an unhealthy obsession with rocks, might need an ankle bracelet.
One day working in the Pilbara I was having lunch in the smoko room with my direct colleagues. We're chatting away but I could see one of them was listening to us but was elsewhere. It turns out he was counting how many times the bloke on the other side of the room said "*". 47 times in 90 seconds. Mining certainly attracts some characters.

One day working in the Pilbara I was having lunch in the smoko room with my direct colleagues. We're chatting away but I could see one of them was listening to us but was elsewhere. It turns out he was counting how many times the bloke on the other side of the room said "fu**". 47 times in 90 seconds. Mining certainly attracts some characters.
I think I work with the equivalent except every sentence ends with "yeah righto c***"

How lucky are you? Front row seats to the Barrybran show this Sunday. I'll give you an autograph after the game. Might even get you Rodney Dangerfield's as well if you're lucky.
Wow, Sunday is going to be a great day for me, A Bears win, tickets to your retirement show and 2 autographs, what more could I ask for.

Wow, Sunday is going to be a great day for me, A Bears win, tickets to your retirement show and 2 autographs, what more could I ask for.
A friend that isn't guero?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Statistically speaking, I'm due a win against the Bears this week. My last final played was against the Bears (we lost) and we've lost both games to you this season. The sim giveth and the sim taketh away.

Oh great, look who is here
Chipmunk is always welcome in a Bears match thread, I was wondering where he was, I hadn't seen him in a while.

Statistically speaking, I'm due a win against the Bears this week. My last final played was against the Bears (we lost) and we've lost both games to you this season. The sim giveth and the sim taketh away.
I am afraid that what you are saying is true, the Gumbies have been our bitches lately.

The Sim can GAGF'd you campaigners are going down like a $2 whore.

Chipmunk is always welcome in a Bears match thread, I was wondering where he was, I hadn't seen him in a while.

A little break from BF, a little bit of Mafia, a little bit of end of season club stuff. The balance shifts when you're out of finals!

A little break from BF, a little bit of Mafia, a little bit of end of season club stuff. The balance shifts when you're out of finals!
Thanks for dropping by and telling the the Gumbies what options they can look forward to next week after we knock them out of the finals.

Yeah I get worried when I haven't seen Chipmunk post in 4 minutes. I check if he's okay and he just sends me riddles to solve.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back