Official Match Thread Season 30 - First Preliminary Final: Gold City Royals vs Baghdad Bombers at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Easy on the gifs there champ
“Champ”

You love playing the Bombers, don’t you mate?

I knew you would appreciate it
I’m not sure what some lollies have to do with this.
Beat me to it, maybe you should take my username?
At least Cooney sticks to his guns, add a “wooooo” in there or a “fire up” for good measure.

Oh ok, we doin gifs now? Have you calmed down?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least Cooney sticks to his guns, add a “wooooo” in there or a “fire up” for good measure.
Man, you just can’t lee coming back to me can ya?

I appreciate the postcard you sent me.

8E1681DC-A14C-41E8-A8BD-F003CAE7ADB6.gif

It’s “genuinely concerned”

Regulate your thoughts before you post please.

Oh no, back to the English correction.

It's like the snake eating itself... except the snake is just a piece of s**t with corn that look like teeth.

Who is Lee? Is this another one of those posts where you guys can’t wait to hit post reply?

Breathe, preview post, post reply.
I just get far too excited when the great Antonio BlueVein starts talking to me. I just can’t help it.

Oh no, back to the English correction.

It's like the snake eating itself... except the snake is just piece of sh*t with corn that look like teeth.
Oooooooh with the personal attacks already?! It’s only Wednesday and you’re sweaty and hot under the collar.

Don’t worry, all is not lost, you can pick up your Centrelink cheque soon and go kick it with the peasants down at the Bmx track.
I just get far too excited when the great Antonio BlueVein starts talking to me. I just can’t help it.
You don’t have to tag me mate, you quoted me.

Breathe, preview post, post reply. Say it it with me, “breathe, preview post, post reply”.

See? Not so hard is it?
It's mostly nonsense, tangents or cliché repetitive narratives.

Enjoyed the swamprats more
No one is forcing you to post here with your emotionless rhetoric sweetheart, off you *.

Oooooooh with the personal attacks already?! It’s only Wednesday and you’re sweaty and hot under the collar.

Don’t worry, all is not lost, you can pick up your Centrelink cheque soon and go kick it with the peasants down at the Bmx track.

You don’t have to tag me mate, you quoted me.

Breathe, preview post, post reply. Say it it with me, “breathe, preview post, post reply”.

See? Not so hard is it?

No one is forcing you to post here with your emotionless rhetoric sweetheart, off you fu**.
Triggered now.

"Breathe" champ.

Rattled.

It’s “genuinely concerned”

Regulate your thoughts before you post please.

I feel like commenting on grammar was never an effective banter strategy in the SFA - certainly didn't fly back when I was relevant.

If this is the gold standard in the SFA now I might just let myself slip back into the wilderness.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back