Official Match Thread Season 30 First Semi-Final: Roys FFC vs Gumbies FFC @ Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

~ATTENTION: - URGENT GUMBIES PRESS CONFERENCE~

Due to recent events cultivated over the past couple days there has been a growing concern and disconnect among the Gumbies team - some of our dental health sponsors have grown concerned and want any rumours put to bed.

1606370601626.png

Supersuns - "Sources have indicated the more affluent members of the team pinch the bottle from the bottom to ensure every drop is utilized. They are now refusing the train or share any commodities with the scavenger like team mates. Could this affect Sundays elimination final? Fridge, captain of the Gumbies, rumored JWS alt, champion qooty player and 32nd favourite for the EKA, can you comment or shed some light on this?

Fridge - "Thanks. I just want to give you a bit of an insight into the Sunday afternoon team. We’re a bunch of unique individuals – Barrybran, Rodney Dangerfield, Genghis Tron, beez, cats2rise and myself. We’re gonna engage with our minds and our hearts. We’re gonna exchange ideas, thoughts and even our energy. And to speak from your heart you need to have courage. You need to be honest and authentic. We’re not always gonna get it right. And sometimes, you’re not going to agree with us. But that’s okay, because just like you we care. Just like you, we’re passionate about the game. So if you want to come along for the ride, join us on Sunday arvos, because we just love the qooty."

1606373053539.png

Supersuns - "Uhhhh that hasn't really answered the question. I noticed you didn't mention GWS Goose though so I'll reach out to him instead for comment.

GWS Goose - "*HONK* PICK ME FOR ALL SFA PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE *HONK* I RUN MARATHONS, I LIKE TO TELL EVERYONE BECAUSE MARATHONS ARE THE GREATEST *HONK*" SLURPS DISGUSTING PEPSI LOUDLY

Supersuns - "Yuck, well this is clearly going nowhere seems a lot of brouhaha for nothing. Now I'm honestly super rattled and won't at all be surprised when the Gumbies bury us on the weekend. Oh well gives me more time with the only thing that truly matters to me - expanding my waist line."

I DONT CARE! I LOVVVVE IT!

1606372239079.png

* Some quotes may of been fabricated.

TL;DR - I tried pinching tooth paste from the bottom last night and it sucks. What an incredibly slow, non-efficient way to get that paste on your brush. Muncher for life. I felt this was the only way to convey that message.

Last edited:

Due to recent events cultivated over the past couple days there has been a growing concern and disconnect among the Gumbies team - some of our dental health sponsors have grown concerned and want any rumours put to bed.

View attachment 1018786

Supersuns - "Sources have indicated the more affluent members of the team pinch the bottle from the bottom to ensure every drop is utilized. They are now refusing the train or share any commodities with the scavenger like team mates. Could this affect Sundays elimination final? Fridge, captain of the Gumbies, rumored JWS alt, champion qooty player and 32nd favourite for the EKA, can you comment or shed some light on this?

Fridge - "Thanks. I just want to give you a bit of an insight into the Sunday afternoon team. We’re a bunch of unique individuals – Barrybran, Rodney Dangerfield, Genghis Tron, beez, cats2rise and myself. We’re gonna engage with our minds and our hearts. We’re gonna exchange ideas, thoughts and even our energy. And to speak from your heart you need to have courage. You need to be honest and authentic. We’re not always gonna get it right. And sometimes, you’re not going to agree with us. But that’s okay, because just like you we care. Just like you, we’re passionate about the game. So if you want to come along for the ride, join us on Sunday arvos, because we just love the qooty."

View attachment 1018799

Supersuns - "Uhhhh that hasn't really answered the question. I noticed you didn't mention GWS Goose though so I'll reach out to him instead for comment.

GWS Goose - "*HONK* PICK ME FOR ALL SFA PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE *HONK* I RUN MARATHONS, I LIKE TO TELL EVERYONE BECAUSE MARATHONS ARE THE GREATEST *HONK*" SLURPS DISGUSTING PEPSI LOUDLY

Supersuns - "Yuck, well this is clearly going nowhere but a lot of brouhaha for nothing. Now I'm honestly super rattled and won't at all be surprised when the Gumbies bury us on the weekend. Oh well gives me more time with the only thing that truly matters to me - expanding my waist line."

View attachment 1018803

TL;DR - I tried pinching tooth paste from the bottom last night and it sucks. What an incredibly slow, non-efficient way to get that paste on your brush. Muncher for life. I felt this was the only way to convey that message.
This would have been my favourite media had you made it such.

Genuine lol.

View attachment 1018786

View attachment 1018799

Supersuns - "Yuck, well this is clearly going nowhere but a lot of brouhaha for nothing. Now I'm honestly super rattled and won't at all be surprised when the Gumbies bury us on the weekend. Oh well gives me more time with the only thing that truly matters to me - expanding my waist line."

View attachment 1018803

I was under the impression you gumbies all shared the one toothbrush and tooth paste. I am shook

View attachment 1018786

View attachment 1018810

Supersuns - "Yuck, well this is clearly going nowhere seems a lot of brouhaha for nothing. Now I'm honestly super rattled and won't at all be surprised when the Gumbies bury us on the weekend. Oh well gives me more time with the only thing that truly matters to me - expanding my waist line."

View attachment 1018803

You have to pinch from the bottom from when you first open the toothpaste. It is faster and cleaner. Once it has been mashed it takes time to fix it. This is the annoying process I had to go through when Mrs Goose ruined my toothpaste pre-seperate tubes.

As an aside, marathons are not great, they suck, I only do them so I can brag about doing them. I suspect that is the only reason any one does them.

You have to pinch from the bottom from when you first open the toothpaste. It is faster and cleaner. Once it has been mashed it takes time to fix it. This is the annoying process I had to go through when Mrs Goose ruined my toothpaste pre-seperate tubes.

As an aside, marathons are not great, they suck, I only do them so I can brag about doing them. I suspect that is the only reason any one does them.
Just live Goose! Let your hair down.

Just live Goose! Let your hair down.
All that time I save with efficient toothpaste application allows me to waste what I conservatively estimate to be 90 minutes a day in SFA.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So one of my first days in Melbourne was that GF when Ellie Goulding played. I was in the pub watching it and a group of ppl I’d made friends with asked if I wanted to go to the post-match concert, which was alien to me. There was a bit of a palaver but eventually we went. To the MCG! Tell you what, I was the only one there for Ellie Goulding haha.

Of course I’ve got more into footy than that. Qooty though, we need some decent halftime entertainment.
I believe Meatloaf is available most days :).

if i was to get autographs from Gumbies in order of preference it would be beez - Barrybran - cats2rise - Taylor - StFly - peterss - Riviat - omgfridge - Rodney Dangerfield - former gumbies A Bit High; Fryer Tuck; Claypigeon; Willo_ and then okeydoke7 and finally Quivorir

I don't do my own, too many errors. Please see Glenda, preferrably on a Wednesday otherwise you might be missing for 18 hours and partially deaf.

What, like Collingwood fans ????

They have fans? I thought they were sold off to fund the room for Eds ego since Bucks kicked him out?

The more you know...

are they still in denial?
Enough Rodders. I’m zoning off my man to collect all the loose change from @BLUEALLTHRU’s spoils. Because I’m a top bloke I won’t throw your ear over the boundary when BAT goes the cauliflower.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back