Official Match Thread Season 30 First Semi-Final: Roys FFC vs Gumbies FFC @ Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Thursday at the BJO ! It just keeps on growing another leg...Be thankful campaigners.

Strigoi has put on a ******* massive Pig on the spit! ******* unreal mate! Adding the Coriander and hot chilli with an apple sauce gravy was genius

I've decided that after trying of course to add the Balveenie Doublewood 12yr old whiskey by the pony straight and 6 yard glasses of Stone and Wood.

Have you all been to India? We'll get this India. campaigners!

RobR replace to Guinness or stout at your discretion!

Lechon all round! And yes I'll have a gallon of Guinness please.

Given you a false sense campaigner! Ensure your club has it's medical insurance paid up!
Imagine threatening Rodney Dangerfield .
I'm not sure whether to laugh or cringe.

I appreciate the courage BLUEALLTHRU , but you're barking up the wrong tree.

There is no way to handle the great man, but the way too cop the least damage seems to be treating him with respectful reverence, he tends to go easy under those circumstances. He'll still dominate you, but he won't destroy your soul.

Imagine threatening Rodney Dangerfield .
I'm not sure whether to laugh or cringe.

I appreciate the courage BLUEALLTHRU , but you're barking up the wrong tree.

There is no way to handle the great man, but the way too cop the least damage seems to be treating him with respectful reverence, he tends to go easy under those circumstances. He'll still dominate you, but he won't destroy your soul.
It's going to go one of two ways. Rodders has either used up his luck for the year and is going to kick donuts this week. Or he will kick 10 and destroy us. I haven't seen the Clarkemonies odds but I can see the likely outcome from here.

It's going to go one of two ways. Rodders has either used up his luck for the year and is going to kick donuts this week. Or he will kick 10 and destroy us. I haven't seen the Clarkemonies odds but I can see the likely outcome from here.
Rodney Dangerfield

Five goals is more than enough. Rodders managed to do that in a little over one quarter against the Bears last week so I'd be happy to get that from him for an entire game this week. Unfortunately for you we've got okeydoke7 and Jivlain beside him who are both capable of bags, both having won multiple Ninty2Winty Golden Boots.

Thursday at the BJO ! It just keeps on growing another leg...Be thankful campaigners.

Strigoi has put on a ******* massive Pig on the spit! ******* unreal mate! Adding the Coriander and hot chilli with an apple sauce gravy was genius

I've decided that after trying of course to add the Balveenie Doublewood 12yr old whiskey by the pony straight and 6 yard glasses of Stone and Wood.

Have you all been to India? We'll get this India. campaigners!

RobR replace to Guinness or stout at your discretion!

Looks delicious. I bet the chicken and sausage pieces roasting inside will be fantastic!

Five goals is more than enough. Rodders managed to do that in a little over one quarter against the Bears last week so I'd be happy to get that from him for an entire game this week. Unfortunately for you we've got okeydoke7 and Jivlain beside him who are both capable of bags, both having won multiple Ninty2Winty Golden Boots.
Good try Baz. We have no stars, a s**t percentage but win.

Are you ******* dreaming, it's lights out for Rodgers within 12 minutes, after that he will be a shell of himself

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I promise to smash this campaigner! It's my destiny

beez officially declared me a “legend” last year - it’s even on my CV !!
Yes. I remember it well. You had that shot from 45m out that didn't make the distance. So I said, "that leg, it's at its wits' end".

He's played against princesses and I won't give him an inch! If he looks for a lead I'll massage his ear and he'll get the drift!

Off the record here Goose but this is how I operate.
Hi ******* you go near the ball and be ready to not walk again campaigner!
Sounds like that umpire who decided to repeatedly no ball Dennis Lillee one day. After the 4th no ball, Dennis decided that he'd had enough - as he was about to release the ball, he "accidentally" clipped the umpire behind the ear, and for some reason, he didn't bowl any more no balls that day......

Remove this Banner Ad

Back