Resource Season 30 Match Thread Authors - Finals Authors Needed

Remove this Banner Ad

Getting closer to the first match threads going up on July 27th, we need volunteers to write and research the six weekly match threads.

There is only the one themed round, Round 15 is Heritage Round and features a VERY special milestone game. Beyond that, you can be as creative as you want, within reason.

I will remind the assigned author when their turn is coming, when possible. It is reasonable to expect that all 12 clubs should have responsibility for at least one round, and it is perfectly acceptable for two or three posters to collaborate on a round.

Please name your round below, first in first served.

1. NaturalDisaster
2. The Half Back
3. Chipmunk Barrybran
4. Dingster/philreich
5. ClarkeM
6. spookism
7. Chipmunk
8. The Jesus The Half Back
9. Agent93
10. Santoz/Tony Lynn 15
11. MWPP/por_please_ya
12. serial_thrilla
13. WaynesWorld19 FootyGuy13
14. Proper Gander
15. Kennedy Parker
16. SM

Last edited:

Oh, I thought we were going to go hard for #Headless399 #fanfare, but that's pretty cool, too!
Sounds like you're gonna put your hand up for Round 16 and turn it into Headless Round. And if that wasn't the intention, it should be now. What's better than 1 media piece about a 400th game than 6 Match Threads all about yourself.

Danke.

What name are you going by this season?
People who change their usernames should be banned for obstructing the simmers. I don't see a need for ever making a name change.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah - I was thinking Ljp86's 500th game, which must be around then too.
If the Dragons play four finals this season the GF will be Ljp's 500th. How good would that be.

Sounds like you're gonna put your hand up for Round 16 and turn it into Headless Round. And if that wasn't the intention, it should be now. What's better than 1 media piece about a 400th game than 6 Match Threads all about yourself.

Hard to argue!

Ah - I was thinking Ljp86's 500th game, which must be around then too.

Thought the same. Only asked when I checked and realised it didn't fit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back