Official Match Thread Season 30 R14: Gumbies FFC vs Las Vegas Bears at The House Of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Baz might need to give out some financial advice to those taking out car loans.

Furthermore, maybe to the Bears on how to win a game of qooty.
We'll be fine. Exhibit A: Round 3 of this season ;)

In actual truth Im not that thrifty at all, just not really a car guy, I had planned on getting myself a BMW as a reward
Same. I have the same car I drove as a uni student and it still does the job (and gets a lot of comments because of the colour and the bumper stickers lol). It was worth bringing it here from WA loaded with stuff for $500 but I'm contemplating whether it's worth sending it back if I move (as is looking increasingly likely).
If I got a flashy new car like my colleagues I'd paranoid about every little scratch
I'd rather spend the money on holidays

Eagles paid massive overs for Kelly imo

Oh, I can relate to this!

Cue Benny Hill music for multi references!

I think Baz might need to give out some financial advice to those taking out car loans.

Furthermore, maybe to the Bears on how to win a game of qooty.

You mean a homecoming so he, like JWS, can ride off into the nether and implode instead of the calm retirement scheme we have going on of people just listing slightly to the left until they're obscured from view?

Always an option I suppose.

beez only has a bicycle

Same. I have the same car I drove as a uni student and it still does the job (and gets a lot of comments because of the colour and the bumper stickers lol). It was worth bringing it here from WA loaded with stuff for $500 but I'm contemplating whether it's worth sending it back if I move (as is looking increasingly likely).
If I got a flashy new car like my colleagues I'd paranoid about every little scratch
I'd rather spend the money on holidays
My advice: get a flashy late model second hand car that's already got a few scratches. Then you don't have to worry about it. And you save 30+%. So you still have money for holidays.

You're welcome. :cool:

Where's Rodders? Why didn't I get Spitty votes for my woeful game last weekend campaigner?
Rodders is with multiple women right now. He does this quite a bit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My advice: get a flashy late model second hand car that's already got a few scratches. Then you don't have to worry about it. And you save 30+%. So you still have money for holidays.

You're welcome. :cool:

My '07 Jazz is just this. Puchased by fam, got front ended, cousin is a mechanic to he fixed it, gave to to boyfriend, got rear-ended, decided to up spec, sold it to me, sitting on the Tulla in traffic, got rear ended as she "didn't see traffic had stopped", then at about 200k, engine missfire and gearbox, all on $6k outlay originally. Im now at almost 300k and all it needed was a new battery.

That and I need to plug the gap where the antenna was when I lost the duel with the garage door at work.

Bloody hell 15 pages! I’d forgotten it had even started!

Well rested then I assume and not going to be a late exit due to Alzheimer's.

Too many sh*t competitors!
True. On the whole we were incredibly s**t last weekend. Except for Metalcrusher, who just couldn't miss. Except when he missed.

I'm looking forward to erasing those memories this weekend with a dominant performance to break the Gumbies incredibly lucky winning streak.

True. On the whole we were incredibly sh*t last weekend. Except for Metalcrusher, who just couldn't miss. Except when he missed.

I'm looking forward to erasing those memories this weekend with a dominant performance to break the Gumbies incredibly lucky winning streak.
Mate I wouldn’t bother with that.
I’m basically Dusty these days.

My '07 Jazz is just this. Puchased by fam, got front ended, cousin is a mechanic to he fixed it, gave to to boyfriend, got rear-ended, decided to up spec, sold it to me, sitting on the Tulla in traffic, got rear ended as she "didn't see traffic had stopped", then at about 200k, engine missfire and gearbox, all on $6k outlay originally. Im now at almost 300k and all it needed was a new battery.

That and I need to plug the gap where the antenna was when I lost the duel with the garage door at work.

Well rested then I assume and not going to be a late exit due to Alzheimer's.
Feel like I’ve had it since Saturday.
I may never drink again.

Handy with chopsticks?
Amazing with chopsticks, awesome at partying in the off season and basically just take the piss out of the game.

Why would a fridge need a boat anchor? :think:

He figured you guys need a handicap of some sorts and what better way than to slow himself down with a Jeep.

Applies to Jeep as well.

Depending on how long you can wait, they may be releasing a Tucson N or N-Line which is the sportier version of it. You can have the best of both worlds and still save plenty of $, especially on servicing.
I might do exactly that.

Jayden Short wins Richmond's B&F. The HBFers revolution begins!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back