Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 10: Fighting Furies vs Dragons FFC at rfctigerarmy's Hippodrome (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Such a squib. Mentions me every week, but never tags me.

I don't think you'll have much trouble occupying a space in the Dragons' heads. We played them over two months ago and I'm still burdened by their unreciprocated infatuation.
mate you should talk about this in my #rentfree thread :)

I don't think you'll have much trouble occupying a space in the Dragons' heads. We played them over two months ago and I'm still burdened by their unreciprocated infatuation.
Oh * off Swanny. Don't you have a mirror to talk to tonight?

Oh fu** off Swanny. Don't you have a mirror to talk to tonight?
I know he's a squib, but T2B_ can front-up himself, cap'n.

Stick to your stats. Always inspiring when something of value comes from the Dragons.

Anyway can you all fu** up and get out of my match thread
Ooops! It appears that you are lost. This is the thread where you should be posting:

Ooops! It appears that you are lost. This is the thread where you should be posting:
I actually don't know why you detest me so much. Like I'm genuinely confused.

Shut up idiot, because you totally respond to tags you ******* loser.

I actually don't know why you detest me so much. Like I'm genuinely confused.
I'm fairly ambivalent to your existence, but you just keep popping up. Like a mosquito buzzing in the room at 4am; you're not really doing anything wrong, but * you're annoying.

I'm fairly ambivalent to your existence, but you just keep popping up. Like a mosquito buzzing in the room at 4am; you're not really doing anything wrong, but fu** you're annoying.
You don't tend to constantly mention someone you're ambivalent towards.
Shut up idiot, because you totally respond to tags you ******* loser.
Oh noes, does someone feel ignored?
:~(((((

I'm fairly ambivalent to your existence, but you just keep popping up. Like a mosquito buzzing in the room at 4am; you're not really doing anything wrong, but fu** you're annoying.
Stop talking to it and it will go away

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who invited Steve Smiths mum?
Got the code, mate. Have let the authorities know the Dragons are holding you hostsge. Knew you were too good for them.

Got the code, mate. Have let the authorities know the Dragons are holding you hostsge. Knew you were too good for them.
Are you ok? I'm fine with the Dragons. Wouldn't want to be anywhere else, except the playboy mansion.

Are you ok? I'm fine with the Dragons. Wouldn't want to be anywhere else, except the playboy mansion.
So sorry you're going through this.

mate you should talk about this in my #rentfree thread :)

One of my favourite Media threads--- will there be a Special Dragons Edition post next week? Because more than a few of them love Sonic The Hedgehog & Dinosaur noises.

Wait?!?

That's not a match thread!

Have you tried that trick on Genghis Tron before?

One of my favourite Media threads--- will there be a Special Dragons Edition post next week? Because more than a few of them love Sonic The Hedgehog & Dinosaur noises.
nah mate
people like need to see this match thread to see that ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back