Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 10: Las Vegas Bears vs Sin City Swamprats at The Stadium In The Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Santoz

Chief's Public Enemy #1
30k Posts 10k Posts Freeze MND Challenge 2021 Chess Club Member
Mar 10, 2006
Weir Stables
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers

Vf7reD0.gif

A warm welcome to the inaugural SFA Jack Reacher Round! Of the 2012 action flick, one critic framed it as a movie, “dispensing righteous violence and hard-boiled aphorisms.” The aforementioned quote could easily be used interchangeably as a summation of this match thread this week. What an action packed game in the Sweet FA this promises to be. No doubt a season-defining affair with both teams primed and ready to roll. The real winner, of course, will be Qootball and no doubt some riled up Simmer with a score to settle.

Running the ruler over last round clearly either both teams lost, both won or one lost and one won. Regardless, this has the hallmarks of an all-time classic! Last week saw heaps of players with plenty of kicks, marks and handballs. A select few kicking some goals and the odd one getting some free kicks. Make no mistake both sides have some in form players ready to cause havoc!

Many times in life clichés like footy speeches and movie scripts alike are used repetitively because they’re familiar, comfortable and easy to do. This weekend isn’t one of those times though, it’s far too serious and important for that. Without question, no quarter will be asked and no quarter will be given. Both teams will have their noses to the wheel and shoulders to the grindstone. If they stick to the process the result will take care of itself. This is the ultimate "8 point game" and both teams will just be happy to get the 4 points. You can be sure Test Tickle won’t leave the Rats hanging as he well and truly knows his way around philreich, having beaten around that bush many times previously. philreich's unique style will ensure there’s no shortage of groans in a week the Rats will do their best to deliver some come-uppance to the Bears.

Best of luck to both teams.

Personally I could not give a fu** when you submit your team sheet and to be honest if you put it in late it will be a fun week of media but.....

As always team sheets are due at the league legend enshrined time of 11:59pm Thursday, Vic bias time.

- TL & Santo

Last edited:

We aren't the Giants. We get no hype and no fans, but we are good at winning.

Geezus what the hell happened to them...
Come over to the tigers board and we will happily tell anyone that whoever we beat in a grand final s**t the bed and implode afterwards

I'll grab a box on Thursday. I love the iced coffee proper so I look forward to it.
Yeah Dare are my go to ice coffee these days

I used to smash ice break but I find it overly sweet now, dare is just a lot smoother

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now I'm going to go insane wanting these! o_O
One of the blokes from work brought them in last week
Poor campaigner offered me one and I ended up eating most of the pack

I felt bad so I brought him a new pack over the weekend and grabbed one for myself

One of the blokes from work brought them in last week
Poor campaigner offered me one and I ended up eating most of the pack

I felt bad so I brought him a new pack over the weekend and grabbed one for myself

Never. Feel. Bad. At someone's gullibility. I would have eaten all theirs and then bought two packs for myself :oops:

Never. Feel. Bad. At someone's gullibility. I would have eaten all theirs and then bought two packs for myself :oops:
Let’s be honest the replacement pack will be just a token gesture
I’ll make him open them up so I can smash them all again

We aren't the Giants. We get no hype and no fans, but we are good at winning.

Geezus what the hell happened to them...
LOL and they just signed their coach to a 2 year extension. If Leon Cameron was an SFA captain, I bet he'd forget to submit a team sheet - I seem to remember that happening recently.......

Remove this Banner Ad

Back