Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 10: Las Vegas Bears vs Sin City Swamprats at The Stadium In The Sky

May 26, 2017
Uruguayana, RS (BRA)
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Grêmio, DC United, Pistons
This is a strange line :think:

Why does it look strange? :think::think:

Is it...

And yes, I have noticed that you have been doing it for several weeks ;)

Baz:

I just had a job interview over the phone. It was a bit of an ambush to be honest.

Stooge: what are your skills?
me: technically proficient (ramble); communication (ramble); leadership (ramble).
Stooge: Anything else, you need to sell yourself here.
me: (mind goes blank, silence, trying to think)
Stooge: Well, I'm looking at your CV and you've listed project and people management, so would you say project management?
me: Absolutely (ramble)...thinking: look dickhead, you've called me out of the blue and you have my CV sitting in front of you so how about you just join the ******* dots you complete campaigner!
Geez I hate interviews. Last one I had went something like:

Panel member: Please state your name.
Me: Can I phone a friend?

Last edited:
I suppose we could talk about fruit, vegetables and other healthy parts of the Australian Guide to Healthy Eating, that way you might lose the 5kgs

Then next week we can talk chocolate and gain weight, and just alternate between the two
My son gives me a hard time about being taller than me. I just reply, "Yeah but I'm still taller lying down."

My son gives me a hard time about being taller than me. I just reply, "Yeah but I'm still taller lying down."

Cop that philreich's son!

wmX1JG2Zuz-oFlRB4KeiK_m2aAA=.gif

Are you able to do this too, or is it just me?

Gameova_

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
View attachment 973442

Sin City Swamprats Official Team Sheet
Round 10 vs Las Vegas Bears @ The Stadium In The Sky

B:
Wojcinski - Far Kern - Quadzilla

HB: akkaps - jackster83 - Rich the babe Evans

C: MannumPower - GotTheGoodes - sataris

HF: Firestarter - philreich - Sparkle

F: LukeParkerno1 - SarahSmiles - GremioPower

FOLL: Ant Bear - ant555 - Nunez

INT: Gameova_ - projectv

Changes:

Power Raid INT -> OUT
Gameova_ OUT ->INT​
What a team, and I'm sure Power Raid will absolutely dominate the twos before triumphantly returning after his rest. Congratulations Gameova_ on being selected for your first game! Given it's the Bears, sure it'll be an easy 10 goal win!

What a team, and I'm sure Power Raid will absolutely dominate the twos before triumphantly returning after his rest. Congratulations Gameova_ on being selected for your first game! Given it's the Bears, sure it'll be an easy 10 goal win!
Didn't realise you were keen on pushing up our percentage so much! Maybe you should put Power Raid back in so the tank doesn't look so obvious

Back