Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 10: Las Vegas Bears vs Sin City Swamprats at The Stadium In The Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

You people realise that you don't have to answer the phone every time it rings?

I remember the days before messagebank was invented, and I still refused to be ruled by the ringing of a bell of mystery.

I'm terrible at answering the phone, unless it's coming from one of my contacts or I'm expecting a call I always panic when I see a strange phone number, and then get super nervous talking on the phone to anyone

Rats delist Sparkle.

If you delist me, then who will do the copious amount of trips to the liquor store and supermarket to make sure Ant Bear isn't hungry or thirsty

Rats and Bears, Chipmunk would like to invite you to a Games Night this Friday night on his very own Discord channel. The link to the thread is below, where you can show your interest or lack of interest. this event is solely for this match thread, though we might have a few stragglers whom we can all mutually hate together.

Rats and Bears, Chipmunk would like to invite you to a Games Night this Friday night on his very own Discord channel. The link to the thread is below, where you can show your interest or lack of interest. this event is solely for this match thread, though we might have a few stragglers whom we can all mutually hate together.

It’ll give him something to do after he’s voted out of your WW game D1 by all of those players that have copped it from him in other games for being listed 4th.

It’ll give him something to do after he’s voted out of your WW game D1 by all of those players that have copped it from him in other games for being listed 4th.

You can’t argue with facts, right?

So are you coming on Friday?
I’d like to, but I’m planning to play golf Friday arvo. Post-golf drinks last Friday unexpectedly extended in to post-golf dinner and then more post-golf drinks. So I can’t commit in advance.

I’d like to, but I’m planning to play golf Friday arvo. Post-golf drinks last Friday unexpectedly extended in to post-golf dinner and then more post-golf drinks. So I can’t commit in advance.
:(

Keep Grand Final eve free. Planning something big.

:(

Keep Grand Final eve free. Planning something big.
Unfortunately it looks like there’s no chance I’ll make that. :(

I’m heading bush on a job next Tuesday for 3-4 weeks and I won’t have regular internet access.

Need moar...ellipses?
Triggered
You people realise that you don't have to answer the phone every time it rings?

I remember the days before messagebank was invented, and I still refused to be ruled by the ringing of a bell of mystery.
I am a career casual. I don't get work, I don't get paid. That phone call could be a job. I miss it, I miss work and they might never call again

They didn't sack me, I quit after R8
giphy.gif

I am a career casual. I don't get work, I don't get paid. That phone call could be a job. I miss it, I miss work and they might never call again
One of the many negative aspects to being a man whore I guess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You wouldn't be prepared to go and buy some booze? You feeling OK?????
I was at my local Dan Murphy's last Sunday to buy a couple of things. On my way out the security guard said 'see you tomorrow mate'. Cheeky prick.

You wouldn't be prepared to go and buy some booze? You feeling OK?????

How is that pipeline direct from the brewery coming along?

How is that pipeline direct from the brewery coming along?
The bloke from the brewery is an alcoholic - getting him to stop drinking for long enough to finish the job has been an ongoing issue.

I was at my local Dan Murphy's last Sunday to buy a couple of things. On my way out the security guard said 'see you tomorrow mate'. Cheeky prick.

It's a good thing I have Swamprat minions to fetch mine. Want to borrow one or two? I could probably outsource a couple for you. philreich can carry two cartons, but you have to keep pointing him in the right direction as he's prone to walking into walls :oops:

The other night, I was determined to walk past my local pub without going inside. With a steely resolve, I walked past those doors which were calling out to me, and I managed to achieve my goal.

Once I'd got to the other side, I congratulated myself, and said "Well done Phil - this calls for a drink", and I spent the next 5 hours in the pub.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back