Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 10: Mount Buller Demons vs Roys FFC at The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd tell all the rookies to just get a room but I guess these are their rooms now. I'll go stand in the street. spookism can i borrow your gif kthx

As long as you fill out the proper paperwork, you are allowed to use it once per four match threads

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You might know me as NaturalDisaster. I just use this account when I decide to post like a relatively together and likeable person.
No matter what then the new Admin will be from the Dee's

You might know me as NaturalDisaster. I just use this account when I decide to post like a relatively together and likeable person.
I'm just a rookie Tarks, came in and done no research. Each week in the match threads is enough research for me, there seems to be some decent posters coming out of Mt Buller.

I'm just a rookie Tarks, came in and done no research. Each week in the match threads is enough research, there seems to be some decent posters coming out of Mt Buller.
Yeah, it’s been a real shame that we haven’t been able to have any coming in but it is what it is.

Bring on next season, quite funny you put your other account as a Richmond account
I considered making it a GWS account but thought people might get suspicious when there were two of us.

Open the cheque book mate. Worked for Carlton for a while:'(
What number do you want ?

While we are on that guero are you rucking this week or did you get demoted ?
What number do you want as well ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back