Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 11: Las Vegas Bears v Gold City Royals at The Stadium In The Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

That was for Blacky and Easty.

Ih6pZ7F.gif

Genuinely might be the greatest qooty team ever assembled. I used to feel an overwhelming sense of anxiety whenever we played a close game that went down to the wire and I knew felt mentally we would blow it and physically we'd be overmatched. But this S30 team has chemistry and composure across every line and for the first time ever it feels safe and happy to be a Royal.

#doingitforeastyandsureblackytoowhynot

Good to get the big win for Blacky and Easty's milestone, perfect that Easty was able to get on the board with an early goal and get us off to a hot start. Lost the lead in the middle quarters, but all season we've been very difficult to score against in the last so we were always gonna come home strong. 8th win of the season should sew up finals for us, go Royals you good things.

Wow, bit of an epic in the end.

Condolences Bears, one each for the season. Thanks for the week either way, same amount of fun and none of the angst of the first leg which means we all know the real problem is Bono.

Nice win away Royals and another one where we're on the right side of a close one. Almost there now for a double shot at finals.

Are we reading the same thread mate? I've had nothing but vitriol and angst directed at me all week. Can't possibly think of any reason for it, which leads me to my next point.

Hey Metalcrusher,

1602400090441.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to get the big win for Blacky and Easty's milestone, perfect that Easty was able to get on the board with an early goal and get us off to a hot start. Lost the lead in the middle quarters, but all season we've been very difficult to score against in the last so we were always gonna come home strong. 8th win of the season should sew up finals for us, go Royals you good things.

Are we reading the same thread mate? I've had nothing but vitriol and angst directed at me all week. Can't possibly think of any reason for it, which leads me to my next point.

Hey Metalcrusher,

View attachment 982872

With all due respect I glaze over angst aimed at you.

Plus I wanted to send a dig at Bono for shirking this week.

View attachment 982625

Special day in club history as a our longest serving captain Blacky and club founder Easty play their 200th and 250th games respectively Royals.

Game starts at 5:15pm, be sure to get around them!

Marlowe GreyCrow Smartys Power Paddles_ Kapow!!! BRAB ShaunDuggan HawkPatrol Cesoir Easty Ulahoopski Noobz0r boondy spookism The Filth Wizard MrPremiership grumbleguts Blacky brahj NTRabbit CakeEater Dennis Confetti The acurate one nahnah
Outstanding abs from the milestone men, also Marlowe still has an outstanding chest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back