Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 12: Fighting Furies vs Baghdad Bombers at rfctigerarmy's Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

I see the furies have all scampered off to the team pm. I reckon by now TJASTA would’ve had a crack at me. This Is Anfield would’ve said he’s not posting this week out of protest Sterge would just be sooking for the sake of it and The Half Back is probably in the corner doing bags. Close?

I see the furies have all scampered off to the team pm. I reckon by now TJASTA would’ve had a crack at me. This Is Anfield would’ve said he’s not posting this week out of protest Sterge would just be sooking for the sake of it and The Half Back is probably in the corner doing bags. Close?
Why would we want to have a crack at someone like you Miggs?
If anything we should all get nude and wasted in my hot tub with the girls from Kittens when they knock off later in the morning.

I was actually wondering where all the bombers where, seems like only you and Kilroy are punching on.

I know for a FACT that one of those statements is correct.

that would be a good result

I’ll put the house on Sterge sooking. Seems like free money
I've been sober for 9 days, TIA and Sterge are yet to say anything this week, what was the fourth thing you said?

I know for a FACT that one of those statements is correct.
Don't forget Halfy to bring your furies issued whizzanator on game day
my spy's tell me there may be a random drug test on you after your 6 goal haul sunday ;)

1602486931849.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't forget Halfy to bring your furies issued whizzanator on game day
my spy's tell me there may be a random drug test on you after your 6 goal haul sunday ;)

View attachment 983698
Wouldn't have thought so, 6 is a standard weekend for me, just ask Blacky.

Did get a "please explain" from the narco task force when I only had one kick a few weeks back tho.

Nah, TJASTA isn’t a whinger.

He just likes dinosaurs

I haven’t seen TIA since he went MIA.

Sterge is Sterge if he wasn’t Sterges Secretary

and just on The Half Back doing bags.

Are we talking drugs or old birds?
Why would we want to have a crack at someone like you Miggs?
If anything we should all get nude and wasted in my hot tub with the girls from Kittens when they knock off later in the morning.

I was actually wondering where all the bombers where, seems like only you and Kilroy are punching on.
I bags the stripper with the bullet wounds and false teeth.

I think her name was Ned_Flanders
that would be a good result
A good result is a negative pregnancy test.

I've been sober for 9 days, TIA and Sterge are yet to say anything this week, what was the fourth thing you said?
Something about hookers and blow?

Ok guys, slow the * down we only had 48 pages last week and we are going to smash it by tomorrow arvo at this rate.

Chill.

He just likes dinosaurs

Ok guys, slow the fu** down we only had 48 pages last week and we are going to smash it by tomorrow arvo at this rate.

Chill.

When the rest of the players show up expecting the match thread to go up in about 2 hours and see we're 7 pages in they're going to be ******* confused

He just likes dinosaurs

Ok guys, slow the fu** down we only had 48 pages last week and we are going to smash it by tomorrow arvo at this rate.

Chill.

The use of multi brings joy to my otherwise dull life.

When the rest of the players show up expecting the match thread to go up in about 2 hours and see we're 7 pages in they're going to be ******* confused
As if this place isn’t confusing enough mate. We used to have a guy on our list that had a baby.

They even made a movie about it

D3DFFC32-5095-4DD5-906C-39077326FD0C.jpeg
Do I need a restraining order? You seem a bit obsessed with me
If you bring the whips and handcuffs I’ll bring the ball gag.

His name is Quiv JackBero

The use of multi brings joy to my otherwise dull life.
#multi4lyf

Don’t be sad mate, there are people out there that barrack for Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back