Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 12: Gold City Royals vs Sin City Swamprats at The Golden Throne (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

What's the record for most MOTR's in a season? The Royals have been off the chain in S30.
I don’t criticise the things people from your school say - like “would you like fries with that?” And “got any spare change?”

What's the record for most MOTR's in a season? The Royals have been off the chain in S30.

Everyone wants to see ten wins in a row. Even Qollywood A-listers have been contacting us asking for free tickets.

Thoughts on the AFL GF entertainment?

I hadn't heard of most of them. Listened to a few DMA'S tracks and they sound pretty decent. There's only so many times you can wheel out Farnzy, Angry or Barnesy lol, though would have liked Amity Affliction to headline it.

I usually go outside and kick the footy (with my 6th or 7th beer in hand) during the HT break anyway.

50% of MOTR this season have featured the Royals.

I can't remember if that was my fault.

Would explain why I got overthrown all those seasons ago if it was.
I have nothing against Wise Guy Sam, still think he is a great guy.
You were gone for the majority of the second half of the season, though still posting the team sheets. And I am of the belief that the leadership changeover should always be internal, as it's a reflection on the current leadership if they cannot produce someone to take over after their time is done.

philreich good to see the Redbacks are kicking on from where they left off last season. Their consistency is remarkable.
To their credit, they're guaranteed to finish inside the top 6: anything higher would be a bonus.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So do you think you'll finally win a final this season?
I won a final in my first season phil, but to answer your question yes I'll win 3 as we've compiled the best defensive unit in the history of the league at the Royals this season.

I won a final in my first season phil, but to answer your question yes I'll win 3 as we've compiled the best defensive unit in the history of the league at the Royals this season.
The 2 best defences in the league go head to head this weekend - it'll be interesting to see who cracks first.

Even people within the club can't believe how good the #stackedsix is. It's criminal.

The 2 best defences in the league go head to head this weekend - it'll be interesting to see who cracks first.
First-quarter will be interesting. We're 8 from 8 when we've had a double-digit lead at quarter time. It also happens to be the case that the first is your worst quarter.

Not so good. I took my idea of renaming the team Marlowe and Gold City 19 to the leadership group and spookism spat in my face. :(

Are you going to present an expansion bid for season 31?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back