Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 13: Mount Buller Demons vs Gumbies FFC at The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello and Welcome to the Season 30 edition of ROUND 13! After the presumably great WaynesWorld19 retired mid-season leaving this week open, I’ve decided that I, a lowly rookie, could do this great round justice by doing the only thing I can do, facts and figures!

I will be looking at the recent history of Round 13s gone past to figure out who will win this week, as well as looking at recent match-ups of the teams playing to see who has been contributing.

So, for those who are still reading this, let’s have a look at…

1603092077020.png

The Demons and the Gumbies are both quiet sorts, at least compared to some other teams. Some talk about how successful they have been lately (just not now) while the other seems to have their shtick be how bad they are. Though, let’s see HOW badly they are.

1603092087636.png

The Demons have had a serviceable record in recent Round 13s, but it’s the Gumbies that prove that they are cellar-dwellers. The Gumbies have lost their past 6 Round 13 match-ups, though none against the Demons. Though maybe the players have done better?

1603092097091.png
Note: The only 2 things to remember here are the 2 most right columns; The Dream Team points and Points per 100 minutes.

Now, you might be asking why I’m bringing up haydo now that he’s a Wonder. Well, despite the Gumbies keeping up appearances at the bottom, haydo was ranked 5th highest point scorer of the past 5 Round 13s. Same with Dero who would’ve also been the Top Gumbie had he still been there. It’s like the Gumbies are Alfa Romeo with other teams being Ferrari, they get good and get gone. This leaves Rodney Dangerfield, Barrybran and beez to be the core of the team. The Demons don’t have this problem of having no Round 13 players, with 4 players at the top in _Cayz_, manangatang, DemonJim and Tarkyn_24 dominating the top of the leader board.

1603092135420.png
1603092141411.png

In more of the same from above, The Demons and The Gumbies are the only match-up this week were they’ve only faced twice in the previous 2 seasons, with both games going Mount Buller’s way. The player results show this in having Proper Gander, Callums_Guns, DemonJim and _Cayz_ continuing the Dees form. Barrybran is once again the top player for the Gumbies, but this time there isn’t such a big gap. We’ll see if these players come out on top come Sunday. That includes you too Headless.

TL; DR Demons by 5

Leadership Groups, please have a valid team sheet submitted before the deadline of 11:59pm AEDT this Thursday. (That’s 11:29pm Adelaide, 10:59pm Brisbane, 10:29pm Darwin and 8:59pm Perth)​

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah, s**t OP.

I mean, played more against your mob than all the peeps in said OP combined, and not one mention in how things transpired as if <checks calendar> 15 seasons worth of things is too high a number.

Goddamn newbies, this is the exact reason why your int dream remains a dream; no history to adhere to, no desire to learn, no desire to do any research to prove a point. Fight the power of those who bow to royal wishes.

Can't wait for Saturday night to change this avatar

Can always make a bet with baz to get a new one and lose horribly, it'll at least be tolerable and contain some skill instead of copypasta.

Haha.

Remember when we kicked out Dero coz he kept eating all the Kit Kats? Now we have heaps of Kit Kats, no Dero and we just keep on winning.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back