Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 13: Roys FFC vs Gold City Royals at The BJO

Remove this Banner Ad

6 goals, 5 points..

Oh FU sim.. that could have been an 11 goal game!

Thanks Royals for the match, Mooch is shouting you all beers

This is a weird feeling because we lost horribly, and my stats were awful (I gave up 5 goals and I am not getting any Mobbs votes for this one). But I feel no resentment because it's the Roys.

7p9oVkczkupuHjfNZJEfzRn7ppE=.gif

Congratulations Roys, not only did we win - but we won after I came onto the field..... This is unprecedented in the history of the club !!!

Thanks Royals, I felt sure you had it won with our poor early goal kicking - but I am sure you will bounce back - you have been far too consistent this year. Best of luck for the rest of the year and thanks for the week....

Seems BF servers are struggling to process that we've lost.

GG Roys, you'll be thereabouts in finals.

11 free kicks to 21, looks like next week we'll have to learn to drop the knees and lift the forearms Royals.
First time this season we've conceded 100 points in an away game, always tough when the oppo have double the inside 50s. At least we converted to preserve some percentage.

Unfortunately we didn't get up for nahnah (who was probably BOG for us) in his 100th game. Let's make sure next week we get it right for Paddles_ 150th.

Too good Roys.

Back to the drawing board Royals.

In fact, we may need to take some time of all other Sweet FA activities and obligations as we digest this loss and look to improve.

Seems BF servers are struggling to process that we've lost.

GG Roys, you'll be thereabouts in finals.

11 free kicks to 21, looks like next week we'll have to learn to drop the knees and lift the forearms Royals.
First time this season we've conceded 100 points in an away game, always tough when the oppo have double the inside 50s. At least we converted to preserve some percentage.

Unfortunately we didn't get up for nahnah (who was probably BOG for us) in his 100th game. Let's make sure next week we get it right for Paddles_ 150th.

Paddles is a dog. Why would we play hard for him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Yeah, yeah? Nah, nah. Royals opened the door and let Roys tread all over them in nahnah's milestone match. Mobbs Meda-Lowe reaches seasons lows as underscore Mike OVER scores 5 goals on him."

Paddles is a dog. Why would we play hard for him?
To recognise all the good things that dogs contribute to society. Guarding property, herding cattle, leading the blind, searching and rescuing, detecting illicit substances, etc. We'll be playing hard to fight for the cause of allowing dogs to unionise and therefore be paid a living wage.

thanks for not assuming gender
Congrats on your milestone buddy. Sorry we got in the road of a better result for you. But there's still a stool with your name on it in the community rooms. Nobody wants to pick it up without a sample container.

Congratulations Roys, not only did we win - but we won after I came onto the field..... This is unprecedented in the history of the club !!!

Thanks Royals, I felt sure you had it won with our poor early goal kicking - but I am sure you will bounce back - you have been far too consistent this year. Best of luck for the rest of the year and thanks for the week....
What a great weekend!

2 wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back