Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 2 - Dragons FFC vs Coney Island Warriors at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

So who's who here rookie wise? 🤔

Which ones were with the awfully named one with the sh*t list and the flakey skipper and which ones were with the terribly branded one with the sh*t list and the flakey skipper?

I can't keep track of you all.

It's ok, your carers will be by soon, and the bad men won't scare you any more.

That's ok, you won't know who many people are after the flogging you'll get this weekend.

Wow can't I go a week without being threatened with physical violence or doxxed on this board.

Wow can't I go a week without being threatened with physical violence or doxxed on this board.

That wasn't a threat, it was just an assumption based on your diary entry about visiting a dominatrix for "utensil flattening" whatever that is...

Id be more concerned with the emotional trauma you will receive when you get flogged this week

I don't think this league has ever had a decent poster with Matt in their username.

That wasn't a threat, it was just an assumption based on your diary entry about visiting a dominatrix for "utensil flattening" whatever that is...

Stay out of my room.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back