Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 2 - Dragons FFC vs Coney Island Warriors at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think I give a flying f***
Don't worry mate, pretty sure there's never been a decent poster with pants in the username, which is why pantskyle went the way of the dodo and was replaced with his younger homeless shorts-wearing step brother AKA Doctor Colossus

Good thing the SFA doesn't just field active posters or the Warriors would be outnumbered 3 to 1 on gameday.

Be careful what you wish for kid. The Bombers would never lose, and who would want that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or have access to the Internet.
Mmmm.... Although technically true, no one younger than late 40's looking up fantasy island.
I'm placing the latest possible year of birth 1973.

No surprises there. Someone who single-handedly destroyed you with a six-goal final term to ruin your finals hopes wouldn’t be an opponent I’d look forward to playing either.

I thought it was seven? Anyway, it was epic. The melts after by the Warriors were even better. :thumbsu:

Last edited:
Mmmm.... Although technically true, no one younger than late 40's looking up fantasy island.
I'm placing the latest possible year of birth 1973.

I would agree except that when I was a young child, foxtel had Fantasy Island ads on during Gilligan's Island reruns. Which made fapping to Maryanne quite difficult.

Not impossible, just difficult.

I thought it was seven? Anyway, it was epic. The melts after by the Warriors were even better. :thumbsu:
I question your comprehension of the words you are using.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back