Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 2 - Dragons FFC vs Coney Island Warriors at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

I literally know nothing about yeet.
I don't know if I m too young, too old or too something else to have missed this
Doesn't sound very yeety to me.

Because I'm a seer.
yes, I just told you that.
Good idea.
You predict the future AND brew beer? You're a true Renaissance Man!

Safe or dangerous?

This is how I consume anything. Two minute noodles; just take a bite of the dry noodles and pour water from kettle straight into your mouth. Good to go

I just think you are an impressive individual

Well that’s a matter of perspective I suppose. The missus always thinks the water is too cold when she hops into the shower with me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I also can't see us losing TBH.

So either Dins and I are just being blustering flogbags and one will be wrong, or the universe will implode. Either or, I guess.

Well that’s a matter of perspective I suppose. The missus always thinks the water is too cold when she hops into the shower with me.
My missus always thinks it's cold when she sees my.... wait.

I also can't see us losing TBH.

So either Dins and I are just being blustering flogbags and one will be wrong, or the universe will implode. Either or, I guess.

My missus always thinks it's cold when she sees my.... wait.

Well I can’t help with that. Maybe join the Bombers, they seem to think they can swing it around their heads whenever they like

Whose brilliant idea was it to leave a time consuming assessment to the last 3 days?

tenor.gif

Whose brilliant idea was it to leave a time consuming assessment to the last 3 days?

tenor.gif
Just show them your stats sheet from your last Qooty match and play up its importance to your future sports prospects, I'm sure they'll understand.

Hi Dragons and Warriors. This week I'll be producing a road (well, water and road) trip video to encapsulate the commute involved in this upcoming match. For these purposes, I am trying very, very hard to build at least a facade of suburbia for the entirety of the route (except on the water, duh).

I thought the Warriors folks might like to see the new construction at ye olde VCP, with an additional stand (with indoor viewing underneath) and some entry booths and shop alongside.

I've added a historical infoboard denoting the various tenants at the VCP over the seasons, which went through various name changes before ultimately reverting to its municipal title when the CIW took up tenure.

Hope it's of interest.

2020-08-05_12.41.00.png
2020-08-05_12.40.41.png
2020-08-04_23.51.00.png
2020-08-05_12.08.25.png
2020-08-05_12.08.10.png

Just show them your stats sheet from your last Qooty match and play up its importance to your future sports prospects, I'm sure they'll understand.
Special consideration application worked very well the last time I tried :think:

Hi Dragons and Warriors. This week I'll be producing a road (well, water and road) trip video to encapsulate the commute involved in this upcoming match. For these purposes, I am trying very, very hard to build at least a facade of suburbia for the entirety of the route (except on the water, duh).

I thought the Warriors folks might like to see the new construction at ye olde VCP, with an additional stand (with indoor viewing underneath) and some entry booths and shop alongside.

I've added a historical infoboard denoting the various tenants at the VCP over the seasons, which went through various name changes before ultimately reverting to its municipal title when the CIW took up tenure.

Hope it's of interest.

View attachment 927925
View attachment 927924
View attachment 927921
View attachment 927923
View attachment 927922
Wow! How many Whore Trees do we have?

cant see us losing this TBH

Holy s**t are you still alive? I could have sworn you must have accidentally hurt yourself on your over abundance of edge by now.

Like you are edgier than an emo knife in a papercut factory.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back