Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 2 - Fighting Furies vs Sin City Swamprats at rfctigerarmy's Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

I was sceptical when the selectors made so many position changes after our win R1, but boy did they get it right. A great team game and individually JackBero, Sterge, Hate and Bastyy were qooty beasts. Great to see Wacky Tiger finally show he has FF ability with 3 quals and Edmund hunt snagging 5 quals when he started in the BP. Impressed across the ground today, I was just glad I got to sit on the bench and watch this magnificent display.

Last edited:
* me, what a win that is! Dominated the ball from one end to the other by us!

Thanks for the week Swampies, always good to have a great bantering week after being forced to put up with the scum of the earth week one! Until we meet again.

FlusteredCalculatingHammerheadshark-size_restricted.gif

Well played Furies. Think you wanted it a bit more, though it's too soon to start talking about a premiership hangover (I mean we haven't sobered up yet).

Thanks to Dingster for posting the match.
It feels like it’s going to be a looooong season.

I did well, though. Mixed feelings, today.

Imagine what the score would have been if I wasn't ******* 'Managed'

Has your test come back negative yet??

You were managed because you were waiting on a pregnancy test--- right? That's the rumour I was told.

I was sceptical when the selectors made so many position changes after our win R1, but boy did they get it right. A great team game and individually JackBero, Sterge, Hate and Bastyy were qooty beasts. Great to see Wacky Tiger finally show he has FF ability with 3 quals and Edmund hunt snagging 5 quals when he started in the BP. Impressed across the ground today, I was just glad I got to sit on the bench and watch this magnificent display.
Form is temporary, class is permanent!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back