Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 2 - Fighting Furies vs Sin City Swamprats at rfctigerarmy's Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL the hapless reigning premiers. Nice one Halfy.....

By the way - we're only 1 win off top spot, so I'm making a captain's call: it's a little early to be throwing in the towel.
Throw it already. SarahSmiles has already 'had an accident' and made a mess that needs cleaning up in isle 2.

Throw it already. SarahSmiles has already 'had an accident' and made a mess that needs cleaning up in isle 2.
I walked into a shelf and knocked off a few bottles of coke. So what?!? It was just that, an accident!

Not SFA related, but I'm just putting it out there:

* Port's last win - 3 August, 2020
* Adelaide's last win - 3 August, 2019 :).

Omg it goes even further

Last time port were embarassed in a grand final 29 September, 2007
Last time Adelaide were embarassed in a grand final 30 September, 2017

Omg it goes even further

Last time port were embarassed in a grand final 29 September, 2007
Last time Adelaide were embarassed in a grand final 30 September, 2017
last Time port won a grand final: 2004
last time Crows won a grand final 1994
last time Swans won a grade final: 2012 :cool:

Never seen an OP so elegantly describe how sh*t a team is.

If there's one thing we can all agree on, it's how s**t the Bombers are.

Welcome to the Hippodrome and please help your rat selves to a fine selection of nibbles in our dumpster out the back.

Just don't nibble on our rook Mister M as he is asleep in the dumpster and wont like being woken up this late at night.

Appreciate the hospitality, thank you

I'll make sure we put out a platter when we next player each other. How much of said platter will be left by the time you and the Furies arrive, who knows

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welcome to the Hippodrome and please help your rat selves to a fine selection of nibbles in our dumpster out the back.

Just don't nibble on our rook Mister M as he is asleep in the dumpster and wont like being woken up this late at night.

I'm still awake---- have had to fight with a rat (a Dumpster Rat-- not a Swamprat) to get my left sock back. He stole it while I was reading this evening.

But yes--- Welcome Swamprats! There's plenty of food in the dumpster. If you can't find your preferred delicacy; let me know & I'll see what I can find you.

While you're here--- Bastyy is correct. The elections for Treasurer of the Bastyy Fan Club are being held on Thursday night in the Car Park @ 7:15pm. Everyone is welcome; but you are required to submit your nomination form beforehand to demonstrate if you are capable of fulfilling such an important role.

I'm still awake---- have had to fight with a rat (a Dumpster Rat-- not a Swamprat) to get my left sock back. He stole it while I was reading this evening.

Was it a particularly nice sock? Argyle? Tartan?

And also, unless it's on your foot or is a tube sock, are left and right socks a thing?

last week we had katharine hepburn week, this week is gwen from total drama island week :)
Latest Total Drama Island GIFs | Gfycat

Howdy Furies, how's things?

I'm proud to say that I've put together a new pre-game plan which should help carry me through the match. I'll now have two Coke Vanillas prior to the match, and three after

You can keep an esky next to the interchange bench. Could knock off a 24 pack of them during the game.

Was it a particularly nice sock? Argyle? Tartan?

And also, unless it's on your foot or is a tube sock, are left and right socks a thing?

It's a purple one--- my lucky left sock actually.

Have worn it for every Sweet FA game I've ever played.

You can keep an esky next to the interchange bench. Could knock off a 24 pack of them during the game.

I hadn't thought of that - good thinking. If I break it down to six per quarter, and then even further to one every four-five minutes, it doesn't sound too hard

GremioPower - can I slide anything into the esky for you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back