Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 2 - Gold City Royals vs Roys FFC at The Golden Throne (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Xl8HlMe.gif

Well we surely didn't blow a big lead this week. Was that like about 9 goals margin at one stage early? and 5 or 6 goals to 0.0 too?
I fell asleep just as an old man should, and woke about 20 minutes ago. My stats are flattering.

Congratulations Royals, oh you'll be insufferable this week I'm sure! Congratulations Marlowe on your milestone and enjoy the celebrations. Very handy game from you for the big event, too. I don't have any form of pub or social venue at the Golden Throne yet, I guess I need to get onto that. Impressivre work from The acurate one today!

We stuck around and in the end the margin wasn't as horrific as it was looking. RobR, PurpleGreenR and JackNR all played well. Standout match from _Mike_ who definitely upset the Sim gods. Unsure how, that usually only happens when you post a bunch of gifs whinging about or woes and tribulations ;)

Catch up with you later in the season, Royals. I suspect you'll be way up at or near the top worrying about a tumble while we'll be about 8th and needing every game to be a win just so we can be doubly deflated every week. Have a good evening!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry no beers mid game.
Chuds only.
but they do have Beer Chud, Champagne Chud, Roast, Pork Chud, Taaka Dahl Chud, Vodka Chud, Violet Crumble Chud and Mix Chud. All cruise at about <redacted> ABV.

That was a creepy deep like Mobbs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back