Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 2 - Gold City Royals vs Roys FFC at The Golden Throne (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Never lost to the Swampies in a Grand Final. Beat them in one. Never lost to them.

Oh, sorry, where are my manners.

Apologies again.
It's not just about Grand Finals, my fuhrer.

If you guys didn't crumble under the pressure of a Qualifying Final, we could have removed the Rats winning another flag as a possibility.

I'm not angry, just disappointed.

You'll have to do better than that Kennedy Parker !!
Imagine being a team that loses to the Royals in a final. That must sting.

=====================================
SIREN SOUNDS FOR THE END OF QUARTER 4
Gold City Royals : 16.13.109
Roys FC : 12.11.83
=====================================

If you guys didn't crumble under the pressure of a Qualifying Final, we could have removed the Rats winning another flag as a possibility.

As am I, but 11 teams had the job of keeping the lovable 'rats off the podium, not just us.

If I'm the idiot of the Royals village then our village must rate 3 on the Kardashev scale with the Roys Village consisting of mostly Cro-Magnon men from the Upper Paleolithic era.
Extra points for somehow getting a Kardashev Scale reference into a match thread <3 Can you do something with the Drake Equation?

As am I, but 11 teams had the job of keeping the lovable 'rats off the podium, not just us.

Extra points for somehow getting a Kardashev Scale reference into a match thread <3 Can you do something with the Drake Equation?

That might be difficult unless we can somehow get a spirited discussion about the Fermi paradox going in this thread :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are also very disappointed.

No wait.....that's the wrong wrong word......what is it when you're angry? Oh yeah!

WE'RE ANGRY!!!

I finally found the Drake Equation on duck duck go
Did you have a gander?
That might be difficult unless we can somehow get a spirited discussion about the Fermi paradox going in this thread :thumbsu:
Worth a try. I want to know why everyone thinks if there's more than one (us), then it can only be two, and not more. Why would someone spot us and think "THAT'S what I wanna check out" instead of someone more interesting somewhere else. We'd hardly be the loudest, surely. I am sure if we got spotted, the reaction would be very Tjasta-like. Maybe the job would be passed down to an undergraduate.

...did you just "I know you are, you said you are but what am I" me? Far out, I wasn't wrong about the cro-magnon call then
Takes one to know one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back