Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 2 - Gold City Royals vs Roys FFC at The Golden Throne (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine being a team that loses to the Royals in a final. That must sting.

=====================================
SIREN SOUNDS FOR THE END OF QUARTER 4
Gold City Royals : 16.13.109
Roys FC : 12.11.83
=====================================

And people talk about us living in the past... How did you guys go last year ??

Which was the season when they recruited someone just for the finals and fell straight out? Was that the Royals?

Wonders last season were left Brokenhearted.

Wonders last season were left Brokenhearted.
Just for a Prelim too lols. That was immense. And they knew the curse of Broken would make them lose. What the hell were they thinking?

While I've got you TFW, can you remind me which seasons you were league admin? Trying to update patches of the Wiki.

Just for a Prelim too lols. That was immense. And they knew the curse of Broken would make them lose. What the hell were they thinking?

While I've got you TFW, can you remind me which seasons you were league admin? Trying to update patches of the Wiki.

TFW was admin in seasons <redacted>

If I'm the idiot of the Royals village then our village must rate 3 on the Kardashev scale with the Roys Village consisting of mostly Cro-Magnon men from the Upper Paleolithic era.
Sweet historical reference, bro. Your references are so tight, everyone says that.

You've always got me Mobbs.

I was admin for seasons 21-23.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now I just need to work out who was Admin between S18 and S20. Any memory of this? I have the rest now.

Oh, that's old mate. You know the guy with the face and such.
Unforgettable, really.

Now I just need to work out who was Admin between S18 and S20. Any memory of this? I have the rest now.

okeydoke7 was between myself and boncer oooh kinky behave vicar

Did you have a gander?

Worth a try. I want to know why everyone thinks if there's more than one (us), then it can only be two, and not more. Why would someone spot us and think "THAT'S what I wanna check out" instead of someone more interesting somewhere else. We'd hardly be the loudest, surely. I am sure if we got spotted, the reaction would be very Tjasta-like. Maybe the job would be passed down to an undergraduate.

I'm of the thought that we're either the only one or one of several. If we were heard I'd think it'd be interesting to a type 2-3 civilisation in the same way that we're curious about single celled prokaryotes on Mars: Fascinated in being able to confirm life in that general vicinity but the day to day ramifications would be left to the post-doctoral academics and their masters students looking to become phd candidates.

Ideally that's as far as any interest lies however as any deep dive into our little blue marble may reveal that we are, as agent smith would say, a pathogen on our planet dooming it to lifelessness by consuming its resources and a species unable to reach type 1 let alone surpass it. That's a thought that could require intervention among the more universally conscientious of super-civilisations.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back